One of the best online educational platform on the internet is lynda.com web portal. This is an online platform that offers thousand of educational video materials in various profession such as.
- Business skills.
This is a very resource full portal where a user can learn more about a particular software, learning about a particular feed and lots more. There are lots more to learn on lynda.com for users who are looking for a learning platform online. Lynda.com was le established in 1995 in Ojai California and was later sold to LinkedIn which was made known to the public on 9th April 2015.
Lynda.com specialize on video tutor on so many sectors such as software and lots more. The tutorials on lynda.com are done by professional and industrial experts in the feed. As said by Wikipedia that lynda.com started offering an online course in 2012 by which in 2004 they already have over 100 courses.
What’s on Lynda Web Portal
There are lots of skill to learn on lynda.com web portal. This is actually a platform that gives users the option to learn a new skill or profession at their own free time. There are thousands of material in courses taught by industry experts on various feed such as.
- Software Development.
- Web Development.
There are lots of online course up for users to learn on lynda.com web portal. As this is the best learning solution for business, Academic and Government agency. As a government agency, you can demand training for your state, federal or library on lynda.com web portal. Same goes to business and academic.
How to Start Learning on www.lynda.com
If you are new to this platform the first thing you need to is to sign up for an account. This is where you need to enter your basic information needed. This process is called the signup process where users have to click on the sign up button to get started.
Users are expected to pay a fee of $34.99 for a monthly or an annual fee which we cost $29.99 for a month. There is a 10days free trial available for every user who is signing up for the first time. Users can click on the start a free trial icon and select a subscription plan to get started.
Lynda.com Sign Up
There are a few steps to follow in other to sign up for an account. Creating is easy all you need is a web browser and a good internet connection. Users can also make use of their mobile phone to sign up for an account. Let’s get started with the sign up process.
- Run your web browser on your device and enter the url www.lynda.com on the address section.
- Wait on till the home page load up and click on the sign up icon at the top right section or click on the start my free trial icon.
- Select a subscription plan at the lower section on the new page. Either monthly or Annually and click on continue icon.
- You can sign up using LinkedIn or enter your email and password below the continue with LinkedIn icon and click on continue.
- Here is where you need to enter your credit or debit card information. You can also make use o PayPal payment system.
- After you have entered your payment information you can click on the start my free trial icon to get started.
Sign up for a Lynda account gives you access to unlimited learning of all 5007 different courses Lynda portal. A user can watch tutorials videos on their phones, tablet, TV, and PC. Users can also practice why they learn by downloading the file the instructor use why teaching.
There is also a quizzes section where users can confirm that they have really understood what they learned in other to start a new chapter. A user also has access to download and watch video course why they are offline. A user can always cancel the free trial any time they want but make sure you cancel it before your free trial period ends to avoid future charges.
Lynda.com Sign In
In other to access your account you must have completed the sign up process. A user can always access his or her account when they sign in with their sign in information. Let’s take a look at the sign in process.
- Launch your web browser and enter the url as www.lynda.com in the address bar.
- Click on the sign in icon at the top right section.
- Enter your username or email address in the box and click on continue icon below.
- Enter your password and click on login.
You can also login with your LinkedIn account when you click on the LinkedIn icon on the login page. There are thousands of courses to learn from industry experts when you log in to lynda.com web portal.