Is the Alaska Airlines credit Card worth it, or what credit score do you need for an Alaska Airlines card? On the contrary, Travel credit cards are also among the most used credit cards in the world, and this Alaska Credit Card is one of the most popular travel credit cards.
However, the Alaska Airline Credit Card is a Visa credit that rewards cardholders with miles and massive cashback whenever they make use of their card for purchases.
Furthermore, this Alaska Air Credit Card was created by Bank of America. Meanwhile, Bank of America is an online banking service that lets you have access to a lot of banking features, which include Personal banking, business banking, savings accounts, checking accounts, loans, and a lot more. Also, one of the most interesting parts of this Alaska Visa Credit Card is that it has a low annual rate of $75.
Alaska Airline Credit Card Benefits
However, while you have this Alaska Airline Visa Credit Card, there are some amazing benefits you will enjoy. Meanwhile, always note that the more you make use of your Alaska Airline Card, the more you will enjoy the benefits that come along with it. Meanwhile, the benefits that come with this Alaska Airline Credit Card are:
- You will earn 50,000 bonus miles with Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare after you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first three months of account opening.
- You stand a chance to earn another companion fare every year on your account anniversary on an Alaska flight booked on alaskaair.com, and it has no blackout dates.
- There is a chance for you to earn 3 miles for every $1 you spend on Alaska Airlines purchases.
- You also get the chance to earn 1 mile per $1 spent everywhere else.
- This Alaska Airline Card has no Transfer or Purchase Intro APR.
- This card does not charge an annual transaction fee.
- Enjoy free checked bags on Alaska flights for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- You also have the chance to redeem your miles with no blackout dates on any Alaska Airlines flight.
However, the most interesting part of the Bank of America Alaska Airline Credit Card is that You get 50% off day passes at the Alaska Lounge. Plus, get 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases whenever you make payment with your Alaska Card. These are the benefits that come with the Alaska Airline Card, respectively.
How To Apply For Alaska Airlines Credit Card
However, if you have bad or fair credit, you can’t apply for this Alaska Airlines Bank of America Card. In other words, the credit score required for this Bank of America Alaska Airline Card application is either excellent or Good credit. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to apply for an Alaska Air Visa Card are below:
- Launch your device’s browser
- Go to the Bank of America Arline Visa Alaska Airline Card application page
- Then you will be asked to enter your personal details, like your first name, last name, and suffix
- Enter your address and social security number
- Enter your mobile number, email address, and date of birth
- Then enter your annual income, source of annual income, and everything else about your financial details.
- Add an authorized user to your Alaska Airline Card account if you have one.
Then read the terms and conditions of the Bank of America Alaska Credit Card and agree to them. After agreeing to it, scroll down and click on the Continue button. In order to proceed further with your Alaska Airlines Credit Card application. That’s not all for the Alaska Airlines card application. However, with a few more steps, you will be done with the Alaska Air Card application.
Benefits Of Alaska Airlines Credit Card
If you travel frequently, using Alaska Airlines, which has its corporate headquarters in Seattle, has a number of benefits. However, you must be willing to take advantage of the card’s best benefits.
Companion Fare For Members
As a card member of the organization, ensure you have spent at least $6,000 in the previous card member year before the current one. With this record, you are liable to get an annual companion fare from Alaska Airlines. While on this program, you can have a partner’s round-trip economy ticket for as little as $122. This includes $99+ taxes and other fees, which start at $23. However, this trip must be booked on your reservation.
If you have a companion who wants to travel with you, to put it another way. If you are a member of Alaska Airlines and the fare for each person costs $1000, you will pay your $1000 while you pay just $122 for your partner. This must sound unbelievable. But yes, it is real.
If you want to buy one ticket, you will get one for just the fees and taxes, but you will get 40,000 bonus miles upon signing up. If you want to qualify for this offer, you will have to make at least a $3,000 or above purchase within the space of 90 days after opening your account.
Alaska Airlines Priority Boarding
If you are a cardholder on Alaska Airlines, you will no longer have to undergo the stress of overhead bin space. With your Alaska Airlines member card, one thing you do not worry about is walking through the terminal.
Alaska Airlines Free Checked Bag
There are several airlines that are co-branded and offer free bag checking for cardholders. It is amazing to know that this brand is no exception. With Alaska Airlines, you can have up to 6 people’s bags checked for yourself. They must have the same qualifying reservations, though.
20 Percent Reduction On Eligible In-Flight Purchases
With your Alaska card, you will be able to get a 20% deduction on all in-flight purchases. This will include the wifi, the food, beverages, etc. This will come in the form of a credit statement. For almost $2, you can get a fruit and cheese platter from the Alaska Menu.