Can you buy Bitcoin with a gift card? If you can’t then it is probably because of the fact that you haven’t heard of Paxful. Paxful is an online platform where you can exchange Bitcoin and other currencies in just a few clicks. Paxful is trusted and it allows you to make transactions in diverse ways.
This includes the use of gift cards, wire transfers, PayPal, Skrill, western union, money gram and so much more. Before you can make any transactions on Paxful, you have to create a Paxful account. This would help you keep all your transactions monitored and under control.
How Can I Buy Crypto With a Credit Card?
There are several ways you can buy crypto with a credit card and more ways are convenient. Before you can proceed to buy crypto online, you need to first have a cryptocurrency trading platform. This cryptocurrency enables you to change your US dollars with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Some of the best cryptocurrency trading apps that do accept credit cards:
These are some of the best trading apps and places you can buy Bitcoin using just your credit card. There are pretty simple and easy to use. You should try them out if you are interested in purchasing crypto.
The Best Place to Buy Bitcoin
There are different possible ways to purchase Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies at large. You can either decide to buy from the Crypto exchange platform or traditional brokers. There are several Cryptocurrency exchange platforms you can buy Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. However, there all have different fees and customer protection. Hence, it is best to diligently do your findings before choosing where to buy from.
Binance is regarded as the place the world trades Bitcoin. On our list, Binance is the best place to buy, sell, trade, and hold Bitcoin easily. Binance is the world’s largest Cryptocurrency exchange platform. in fact, it is the top leading crypto exchange. Also, aside from Bitcoin, you can buy over 500 Cryptocurrencies on the platform. Binance offers seamless options that can help you buy BTC easily via Bank transfer, Credit card, or purchase Bitcoin directly.
Coinbase is also one of the largest Cryptocurrency exchange platforms where you can buy and sell Cryptocurrency. It is considered to be the easiest place to buy and trade cryptocurrency. Coinbase is the easiest place to buy Bitcoin. You can create an account with Coinbase to buy, send, sell, and receive BTC. Also, like every other Crypto platform, you can buy varieties of Cryptocurrencies on the platform.
eToro is the world’s leading social investment platform. On the platform, you learn everything about wealth and the knowledge needed to grow your wealth. eToro is also involved in the world of Cryptocurrency trading. You can buy top leading currencies on eToro such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, and more. Most importantly, eToro makes it easier for both beginners and experts to enjoy a comprehensive Cryptocurrency trading experience.
How to Buy Bitcoin Online with a Credit/Debit Card
There are several ways to buy Bitcoin but purchasing with your Credit card is one of the easiest ways to consider. For this article, I will be listing out the process to purchase Bitcoin from Binance. But before you will be allowed to purchase BTC on Binance, you have to sign up for a Binance personal account, verify your identity and then buy the Crypto of your choice.z
Meanwhile, the process of buying crypto with your credit card is not difficult. The steps to help you achieve that goal are detailed in this article. Firstly, you have to make sure the cryptocurrency trading app you use can accept credit cards. This applies to any other cryptocurrency trading apps out there. You can check out any of the cryptocurrency apps listed in this article. Here’s what to do to start buying crypto with your credit card:
- Visit the official Binance website
- Log into your Binance Account
- On the homepage, Tap on Buy Now
- Next, enter the Flat currency you wish to buy crypto with
- Afterward, Enter the Flat amount you want to spend ( the system will show you the amount of Crypto you can get)
- Next, select your preferred card payment method
- Then click on continue
- Follow the onscreen instruction and provide your card information
- Afterward, your card will be added, then click on continue
- Select confirm order
- Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your payment
Finally, you will see your purchase in your Binance wallet immediately.
Create a Paxful account
Creating a Paxful account is really easy. An account can be set up and used in just a few minutes. To create a Paxful account, follow the steps below;
- Launch any web browser of your choice.
- Proceed to the Paxful website using the search bar provided.
- Then at the top right corner of the page, click “CREATE ACCOUNT”.
- Enter your email address, choose your username, and choose your password.
- Also then, agree to the terms and conditions of Paxful by checking the box.
- Complete the captcha puzzle and hit the “Create Account & Free Wallet” at the bottom of the page.
- Open your mail account and confirm your email address.
After opening your account, you could also set up your profile if you wish to.
Log in to Paxful
To log in to your Paxful account,
- Open your web browser and proceed to the Paxful home page at www.paxful.com.
- When the page loads, find the “Log in” link and click it.
- Enter your email address and password in the text field provided.
- Complete the captcha and hit “Log in”.
Now, you have to wait a few seconds to be logged in to your Paxful account.
How to buy Bitcoin with Paxful
- First, you need to sign up on Paxful, which will only take a few minutes.
- Open the Paxful home page.
- Find the big blue button that says “BUY BITCOIN” and click it.
- On the new page, check “BUY BITCOIN”.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy in the text field provided.
- Hit the first drop-down arrow and select the currency you want to pay in.
- Click the second drop-down arrow to select a way to pay for Bitcoin. To use the gift card, select the kind of gift card you have.
- Hit “SEARCH” or “GIVE ME THE BEST” to get a list of sellers.
- Now you need to get your gift card and purchase receipt since sellers tend to ask for a picture.
- Make sure to check the seller’s exchange rate and reputation. This would help avoid scams.
Once you’ve chosen the right seller, the transaction will only take a few minutes to process. Once the transaction is complete, the Bitcoin bought would be reflected in your Paxful Bitcoin wallet.