Are you a student from a developing country? Do you wish to study in Germany? This is a great opportunity for you because this article can assist you in any way. So, if you want to find out about how it works or what it covers, then keep scrolling. Ever heard of Daad German Government Scholarships? Well, if you are new, then there is no need for you to be afraid, relax as a guide you through figuring out if the Daad German Government Scholarships is perfect for you. The 2022-2023 scholarship is a program offered by universities in Germany.
This scholarship is set to assist or help international students from developing countries. Therefore, if you are from one any developing country, you can apply and be approved to come and study in Germany. Moreover, the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst scholarship is awarded or given to students even if they have no idea how to speak German or English. This is because as you study in these universities, you will be taught.
How Do Daad German Government Scholarships Work?
This is a great opportunity for anyone who resides or who is from a developing country. However, if you are interested in applying for Daad German Government Scholarships, undergraduates are not eligible.
The scholarships also provide various coverages for international students. Moreover, you also need to be qualified before you can apply and be given the scholarship. So, after you are given the scholarship, you can study at any German university.
Plus, the scholarship program provided does not have to be refunded back. In other words, you can study for free and also enjoy personal liability insurance, health, and even accident insurance. Take up this amazing opportunity today.
What Does Daad German Government Scholarships Cover?
If you ever get approved for this scholarship, you stand a chance to attend a German university. Plus, if you are from a developing country, then you are also qualified for these scholarships. Nevertheless, the coverages include:
- Doctorate and postgraduate students get health insurance policies.
- Monthly stipend of 750 euros for postgraduates.
- Monthly allowance of 1000 euros for doctorate students.
- You get to study for free.
- Travel grant.
So, as an international student, you are eligible for these coverages and you can enjoy them as you study in Germany or a German university.
Benefits Of Daad German Government Scholarships
As you make plans to study in a German university by applying for Daad German Government Scholarships, there are benefits attached to these scholarship programs. They are:
- Health insurance.
- Monthly allowance.
- Travel Grant.
- Accommodation cost coverage.
And lastly, you do not have to spend a single penny while studying because it is free.
Before you apply for Daad German Government Scholarships, you need to provide some documents that show that you are qualified for the scholarship. So, if you want to know, check out this section:
- You need to provide two years of working experience proof.
- Applicants must have undergone a Bachelor’s degree course.
- This course needs to be at least 6 years.
Moreover, you do not need to understand English or German to be able to apply for the scholarships.
Documents Required For Daad Scholarships
Here are some of the common documents that you need to apply for the Daad German Government Scholarships application. However, you need to know that they are important and compulsory for international students from all parts of the world. They are:
- Certificate of enrollment filled out by your home institution.
- Online application form.
- Letter of motivation.
- University degree certificates show your final grades.
- Invitation letter from a supervisor in Germany.
- Reference from a teacher in your home university.
- Accurate proposal.
- No Objection Certificate. This should be stamped by your home university.
And lastly, you need to provide an application form from the German host that was filled out by the German supervisor.
How To Apply For Daad German Government Scholarships
Applying for Daad German Government Scholarships is very easy. However, you can say that its steps are slightly complex. But you do not have to get worked up because I can help you. Read through this section carefully to figure everything out:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website
- Then download the application form.
- Next, fill out the form carefully.
- You also need to download a Europas specimen form.
- This will assist you to create a good resume or CV with your signature.
- Get a motivation letter.
- Make or create your research proposal.
- Include the referral letter and the recommendation letter together with all the information you are submitting.
- Take the English proficiency test.
However, TOEFL is not accepted. So, follow the next steps to be able to apply and start studying in a foreign country as an international student through the Daad German Government Scholarships.
Plus, when you visit their official websites, you get to find out about German universities that are offering scholarships and read more information about the program.
Just like every scholarship program, there are deadlines that you need to meet otherwise you will not be able to apply for the scholarship anymore. So, the Daad German Government Scholarships application deadline for the winter semester is the 15th of July. But as for the summer semester, it is on the 15th of January.