Can I Watch Disney Plus on Chromecast? How do I go about that? Disney plus is one of the best streaming platforms known all around the world. It is a very legitimate platform best for streaming movies of all kinds such as cartoons, action, adventures and so much more. Now, it is made known that Disney plus can be streamed on Chromecast.
On Chromecast, you can use Disney Plus for your favorite movies and TV shows easily. However, Chromecast is an extension to which you connect to your TV, tablet, Smartphone, or any other device to stream shows, movies, series, and more. Do you have a Chromecast and a Disney plus subscription? Using the two, you can conveniently stream your favorite show at home alone or with Family. Friends and loved ones.
What is Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is an online subscription movie streaming platform. It is rated to be one of the best streaming platforms in the world. Through this streaming platform, you can access a lot of movie series of all kinds, TV shows and so much more. Although this platform is not free to make use of because it requires its users to subscribe, it is still worth it. However, Disney plus ensures that all its users enjoy and have a better streaming experience.
Does Disney Plus Work with Chromecast?
Yes, Disney plus is on Chromecast. Chromecast now works with Disney plus to offer a better streaming service to all its users. Now you can connect your Chromecast to your TV or any other streaming device you have. However, to be able to make use of it, you need to ensure that you have the Disney plus app on your Smartphone and the Chromecast extension device. Also, you need to ensure that you have the access to chrome either on the web or on the app.
How to Connect Disney Plus to Chromecast Using Your Phone or Tablet
Before you can make use of Disney Plus on Chromecast, you need to connect them to each other first. However, for your Android, iPhone, or iPad, the same connection steps are given. This means, just through the same steps, connecting Disney plus to Chromecast is done. Below, the steps to connecting Disney Plus to Chromecast are given.
- Connect Chromecast to your device.
- Next, set it up.
- Ensure that your Chromecast is connected to your home network.
- Go to the Disney plus app on your Smartphone or tablet.
- Locate the cast icon at the top right of the page.
- Click on it when found.
- Select the Chromecast device you wish to connect.
With the above-listed steps, you can connect your Disney plus to Chromecast whenever you want. And provided the process is followed correctly, you will have no connection problems.
How to Connect Disney Plus to Chromecast Using a Computer
If you do not want to make use of your Smartphone or tablet, you can make use of your computer to connect Chromecast to Disney plus. The steps to connect through a computer are similar to that of a Smartphone. However, before you can follow up the steps, you need to first download and install the chrome web browser. Without it, you cannot push through with the connection process.
- Get connected to your Chromecast.
- Set it up.
- Make sure they are both connected to the same network.
- Go to Disneyplus.com making use of your chrome browser.
- Tap the menu icon which is the 3 dotted lines at the right top of the page.
- Select cast in the given list.
- Choose the Chromecast device you want to connect to.
- Once the TV icon beside your Chromecast changes to the bullseye icon, all movies, and shows you play becomes cast to your Chromecast.
Just by following up on this process, you have officially connected the movie platform to your Chromecast through the computer. There will be no further issues with anything because you can now access the movie platform through the Chromecast device.
How to Stop Casting Disney Plus to Chromecast on Your Phone or Tablet
Once you are done casting, you can decide to stop anytime you want. There are certain steps you can follow to stop casting. In this section of my write-up, the steps to follow up is being given. Just like the process, you followed up to connect to Chromecast, you can follow up with a similar step to stop casting. Below are the steps to stop casting;
- Right from the Disney app, locate and tap the chrome cast icon at the top of the page.
- In the given info, select “Stop Casting”.
- After this, the text that shows “Casting to Chromecast device” will pop up.
It shows that you are no longer casting. However, if you do not want to stop casting, every movie or show you stream will still be available for streaming on your device.
How to Stop Casting Disney Plus to Chromecast from Your Browser Through Computer
After you have connected Chromecast using your computer, you will want to stop casting. Just like the step, you followed to connect them; you can follow up the same similar to stop casting. Here are steps you can follow below;
- Right from your chrome browser, go to the Disney Plus website.
- Locate and tap the cast icon.
- Tap stop Casting.
After doing this, you have officially stopped casting. As long as you follow up this process carefully, you will not encounter trouble with anything. Remember to keep both devices on the same network.
How to Stream Disney Plus on Chromecast Through TV
After you have connected to Chromecast, you will like to stream on your TV. This process is one everybody wants to know about because it makes streaming a lot better and easier to do. Also, as a family, this step is best for you to follow to stream with your family. To stream through your TV, you need to follow up the below steps.
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV.
- Select and open the TV show or movie you wish to stream on your tablet or Smartphone.
- Locate the Chromecast icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on it.
- Select your TV from the option given.
Done this, then you can sit and enjoy the show or movie. As long as you follow up this step, you can stream on your TV anytime you want.