If you are on the Etsy seller login page, you probably want to gain access to your Etsy sales account. This can be done without any hassle and you will find out how soon enough. Etsy is a popular online marketplace that grants people the opportunity to buy and sell. This platform is unique in its own way as it saves time and physical store hassles. You only have to shop or sell from the comfort of your home. Also, it benefits you either as a buyer or as a seller. However, in this article, we will be focusing more on you as a seller.
With the improv rate of technology as a whole, you can do many things online without stress. Selling on the Etsy platform is one of the best ways to grow your business with so much ease. You only have to create an account, have a business niche you want to focus on, and then, become a seller on Etsy.
Etsy Seller Login Account
If you want to sell on the Etsy online platform, you would have to first create an account before anything else. You will also need to have Etsy Seller Login credentials. They are essential in creating your store on Etsy online. Furthermore, these details help you access your Etsy account whenever you wish.
Now, once you have created that account, you can easily log in or log out of your account. If you own a store on Etsy, there are various ways that you can sign in to your account. Here’s how you can log in to your Etsy Seller Account:
How To Log In Using The Website:
- Open your web browser and visit their site at https://www.etsy.com/
- Once the page loads, scroll to where you see ‘Sign In’ at the top right
- Click on that option
- Then, you will enter your email address and your password to proceed
- Or, you simply select Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook
- Once you have made your choice, you hit Sign in or confirm your Google or Facebook account.
Once that is done, you have successfully logged in to your Etsy Seller account.
Etsy Seller Login Using The App:
- If you have the app on your phone, launch the Etsy app. If you do not have it, download and sign in once installed.
- Once the app loads, click on the Get Started button.
- Next, you click on Sign In or Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook
- You will then enter your email address and the password you used for your Etsy account.
- Or you confirm your Google or Facebook account.
- Lastly, you hit the Sign In icon.
Those are the simple procedures to follow if you want to log in to your Etsy seller account. You can either decide to log in through the website or through the mobile app.
How Do I Log Out Of My Etsy Account?
If you have accessed your Etsy seller, you must have either listed more items to sell or made a purchase. Either way, you have accessed your store for daily transactions. However, if you are done using the online platform and wish to quit, you can simply log out. Here’s how to log out of your Esty account:
If you use the web:
- You can just go to Etsy.com and click your account
- Now, you only have to hit the Sign Out button.
- Once done, you can then close the tab as you have successfully signed out of your Etsy account.
If You Are Using The App;
- Launch the Sell on Etsy app
- You will then navigate and press more
- Now, you will Click Account
- Lastly, you select Sign out
Once completed, you have successfully signed out of your Etsy Seller account.
How Do I Set Up An Etsy Seller Account?
If you want to create an Etsy Seller account where you can sell various items, here is how you can do so:
Create An Etsy Seller Account:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Etsy homepage with whatever device you are using
- Tap on the Sell on Etsy option
- Now, you will fill in your business’s email address and click Continue
- Enter your first name and create a strong password. You will then click Register
- Confirm your account by clicking the link in the email you will receive from Etsy.
Set Up Your Shop Preferences:
- Open your Etsy shop again to start or you simply tap on the Shop Manager icon. You can find this on the top right of the screen.
- Fill out your Shop’s country, language, and currency
- Now, you hit on Save and proceed to the next step
Naming Your Shop:
Before proceeding, you need to know that you cannot use a name that is already registered. So, the name of your shop has to consist of:
- 4-20 characters
- There have to be no spaces and no special characters
- Profanity is also not allowed.
- Also, you cannot use trademarked names
Once you have selected your unique Shop name, you tap on Save and continue to the next step.
Create Your Shop Listings:
- You click on Add a listing to begin
- Next, you upload good pictures of your products. You can also add videos if you so wish.
- You will type in the listing details of your product and this will include Listing information.
- Then, you enter the price of your products and the quantity you have in your inventory.
- Click Save and continue
Add Your Details And Payment Information
- Select your business type.
- Fill out the form with the needed personal information
- Choose the country your bank is located and a box will shop for you to enter your bank account details.
- Click Save and proceed to the next step.
Set Up Billing
You have to link your credit card. This will charge the fees owing for your listings to this card on the first day of each month. Once you have added your details, click on Open your Shop.
Verify Your Bank Account
Etsy will deposit a small fee into your bank account to verify if the details are correct. Here’s how to do so:
- Move down to the Shop Manager
- Visit the Dashboard
- Select the Shop Advisor
- Now, you click on Verify Account.
Now, that you have completed the steps above, you have successfully created an Etsy Seller Account. You can use this platform to do various things that promote your business idea on this online marketplace.