Google is launching several new features to its platform. If You are a Google account user, you can access these platforms. However, if you don’t have access to the platform, you cannot access the Google Photos feature. In addition, the only possible means to get to use the platform is only when you have a link to access a platform. Get more understanding or details about the header that is above this article.
Enhanced Features On Google Photos
Google, in its several advancements, has gone a little step further by enhancing the google photos app. If you are a user of any Google-enabled smartphone or device that receives JPEGs, then you should check out the new features on the platform. These new features include ‘Paper tear’, ‘B&W film’, ‘Lomo’, ‘Dust mix’, ‘Light leak’, ‘Film mood’, Chromatic’, ‘Fisheye’, ‘Vintage’, ‘Layouts’, ‘Retro film’ and ‘Poster’. Below are the functions of the enhanced features on Google Photos.
- Dux Mix – helps to apply random dust and scratch marks to the video you are editing. Moreso, making it look like an aged film. It also adds a touch of a boost to the overall contrast.
- Paper tear – helps to add the look of a torn strip of paper across the center of the video. This is in line with areas on either side of the paper trip to black and white.
- Lomo – creates a ‘light leak’ effect to the edges of your video frame, basically on the left. It mimics the results you will get from a film camera when light leaks into the body of a quietude camera and cause an effect on the film inside.
- The light leak – adds subtle animated low-contrast blobs of light to the video more like the light had entered a movie camera while filming.
- Chromatic – makes your video or photo have the look of misaligned cyan and magenta colors This effect is especially around the edges of the video. It is also more effective on black-and-white footage.
Save, Edit, And Share Photos
As we talk more about Google Photos, you will also understand what the platform is used for. This platform is a tool that is used to share, edit, and store your photos. It was launched in the year 2015 and it is separated from Google+ which is Google social network. It gives its users a limited storage capacity for photos that is up to 16 megapixels. Also, videos that are between 1080p resolution and below.
As a user, you can access this platform online and you can access it through your Gmail platform on the web. When you log in to your Gmail account,
- Click the menu icon at the right top corner of the screen.
- Click the “Photos” option to navigate to the platform.
- There are several ways that you as a user can access the platform.
However, as a smartphone or mobile phone user, there is the Google Photos app, which you can download via your Playstore.
Google Photos App
This app is available on the app store and for smartphone users and only for smartphone devices. To download this app, you just have to access your device app store and then search for the app by typing “Google Photos” on the box. You will see the app on the result page, click on it and download it.
Google Website Photos
This website is available for website users. You can access it through the web by visiting www.google.com/photos on the web. And you can use the website to upload your photos to the platform. There is a way you can upload your photos to Google with this tool’s website. All you need is to click on the upload link at the top of the page. Select the photos that you want to upload to upload instantly after you finish selecting the photos that you want to upload and you need to click ok and that is all.