Finally, the iOS 15 is available today and ready on your respective device to run under the new iOS version which is iOS 15. The iOS 15 was officially released on Sept 20, 2021, to all iPhone users. You can find out if your Apple device supports the latest iOS 15 to download and install.
The release of the iOS 15 shows a compatible way where users can always stay connected with friends and family. Plus, its improved features updates allow you to stay focus and explore with iPhone. One of the upgrades is FaceTime which provides a more natural way to video call in real-time. The Focus on the new iOS helps in reducing direction.
The new introduce feature Live Text makes use of on-device intelligence in other to display information better. Also, the new improved Maps provides a new method in navigating streets or routes and also get information that is one-way. There are so many features and the iOS 15 is available to iPhone users as a free software update.
Some of the Feature of the New iOS 15
The new iOS 15 comes with a lot of improvement on various features that include a more natural way to FaceTime with family and friends. More improved ways to stay active with messages and more. Here are some of the features:
- FaceTime Calls: the new improved FaceTime calls allows you to stay connected with people that you love as if they are in front of you.
- Messages: The Share with You is a new feature accessible in places like Photos, Safari, Apple News, Music and more. This allows you to share what you’re doing with friends and family in message.
- Focus: the new feature ‘Focus’ on iOS 15 allows you to reduce distraction by using filter on notification. The allows you to set your main focus on things that matter.
- Notification: these is a fresh face on the Notification section with additional features that includes photos for people and bigger icons for app which enables you to be able to identify them easily.
Others also include new improved browsing with Safari, Apple Maps, Apple Wallet, Weathers, Notes, Privacy Controls, Siri, iCloud+, Health, and Translate. All these are coming with a new experience and interface with iOS 15
Supported Devices for Upgrade to iOS 15
The following includes the list of iOS 15 supported devices iPod touch, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro.
iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s. Also, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
How to Upgrade to the Latest IOS 15
First of all, before you can upgrade to the latest iOS 15, you need to ensure that your Apple device is compatible with the iOS 15 mentioned above. Afterward, you can follow this instruction to have the iOS 13 downloaded and installed on your device.
- Open your iPhone Settings app.
- Select General.
- Click Software Update
- Then, click on Download and Install iOS 15.
Immediately the download will begin and after it is complete, you can install the iOS 15 on your device. That’s all you need to start running the latest Apple operating system on your device.