How can I login to Twitch, or how do I manage my Twitch account? This article sums up the procedures required to manage and access your Twitch account.
In the meantime, Twitch login, which can also be referred to as Twitch sign-in, is an authorization page that allows you to access and manage your account.
Only registered members can access their Twitch account by providing the required Twitch login terms, which include a username and password for their account.
Meanwhile, Twitch is the most popular video live-streaming platform around the world and is primarily focused on video game live-streaming.
Some of the live broadcasts include esports competitions, music broadcasts, and lots moreAccording to reports, Twitch had over 45 million unique views as of 2013.
Currently, it’s got 3 million broadcasters and a daily view of over 15 million.
The requirement to use Twitch includes registration, where you can set up your Twitch login. Check out the next outline for the full requirements needed to access your account.
Requirements Needed to Login To Twitch Account
In this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the requirements needed to successfully sign in or login to your Twitch account online or via the mobile app. Check out the list below;
- A stable internet connection
- Mobile or desktop device
- Your Twitch Username
- Lastly, your account password
With the above-listed credentials, you can successfully sign in to your Twitch account online or through the mobile app. Check out the outline below for steps and guidelines to access the login portal.
How to Login To Twitch On Your Computer
The Twitch website is one of the convenient places where you can manage your Twitch account. The Twitch login is a simple procedure accessible to all registered members of the live streaming services.
In other words, you need to be an existing member to authenticate access to your account. Follow this step to log in to Twitch from the web.
- Open your web browser and visit the Twitch login page.
- Visit www.twitch.tv/login to open the login page.
- Log in to Twitch with your Username and password.
- Tab Log In.
These are just the four steps to log in to your Twitch account on the website. Also, click Connect with Facebook for those who made use of their Facebook account to create a Twitch account online on the website with ease.
How To Login To Twitch Account on Mobile
The Twitch platform where you can easily manage your Twitch account is via the Twitch app.
The Twitch app is compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, and IOS devices, Therefore, to manage your account, you’ll need to download the Twitch app.
- Go to the Google Play Store iOS App Store or any respective app store of your device.
- Then, click on the search icon and type in Twitch.
- Click Install or Get to download the Twitch app.
- Open the Twitch app once the download completes.
- Then, click the Log in icon.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then, click Log In.
That’s all you need to manage your account on the web and also on the mobile app. If you want to become a member, you can simply click the Sign Up icon to register for a Twitch account on the app or through the website.
How to Fix the Twitch Login Problem
If you are unable to access the login portal due to an incorrect password or username. You can simply fix this issue yourself through the login portal.
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines to fix your Twtch sign-in issue online or through the mobile app;
- Firstly, open your computer device and visit the official website of Twitch
- Or click the link https://www.twitch.tv/user/account-recovery
- Alternatively, open the mobile app on your device
- Next, locate and click on the Login icon
- Then, scroll down the sign-in page and click on TROUBLE lOGGING IN
- This will redirect you to the account recovery page
- Enter the mobile number or email address connected to your account
- Finally, click on Continue and follow the on-screen instructions
Once you’ve successfully recovered your account, go back to the login page and try accessing or signing in to your account again.
Note; If after following the above steps carefully and you’re unable to sign in or recover your account, you can contact their customer service team for help. Visit their official- customer service contact page on their website to get their latest contact details and information.