New to Twitter? Then what could be on your mind right now is probably how to log in to your already-created Twitter account. Well, fret not, as this blog post is here to provide a guide on how to access the Twitter Login.
Twitter Login refers to an authentication process that ought to be followed in order to be able to access an already-created Twitter account.
So, have you already created an account? Then you can process the login whenever you want to use your account to see what’s happening around the world.
In the meantime, Twitter is one of the most active social media you can find on the web today. Twitter is built in such a way that it is very easy for people to use. It may also interest you to know that Twitter is one of the most used social media platforms today because most businessmen are socially active on it.
This social media platform has helped millions of people grow and expand their brands. Hence, you can use this platform to connect and meet potential customers, make new friends, and expand your social circle.
However, you must first log in to your account before you can access these features. Read on to discover the steps and guidelines to sign in or log in to your account.
Requirements to Login to Your Twitter Account
In this section of the article, we will be stating some of the requirements needed to successfully access your Twitter account. Here are some of the credentials or requirements needed:
- Stable internet connection.
- A mobile device or computer device.
- The email address connected to your account or username or mobile number.
- Your password.
- Or your Apple ID username and Password.
With the above requirements, you can successfully sign in to your Twitter account online or on mobile. Now that you’ve learned how the credentials needed to sign in to your Twitter account, follow the steps and guidelines below to access the sign-in portal.
How to Login to Twitter On Desktop
If you have an account on Twitter and you do not know how to log in, this section is for you. Remember that you must have an account before you can log in. Before you log in to Twitter, you must be able to remember at least your username or mobile number or email address and your password. If you remember any of this information, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.twitter.com.
- A login page would be displayed for you. On that page, enter the required details. On the first text field, you can enter either your username or your mobile number, or your email address and your password on the second text field.
- After entering the details click “Log in”.
Wait a few seconds and you would be directed to your Twitter account.
Login with Apple ID
If you’ve signed up for a Twitter account using your Apple ID credentials and details. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official website of Twitter on your web browser.
- Next, locate the sign-in icon on the homepage.
- Then, select the option Sign in with Apple.
- Enter your Apple details such as your ID and Password.
- Lastly, click on continue and follow the prompt.
Sign In with Google
Meanwhile, if you signed up for an account with your Google details, you can also access the sign-in portal by simply following the steps and guidelines below:
- Visit the official login page of Twitter Online
- Next, locate the login icon and click on it
- On the login page, click on Continue with Google
- If you’ve multiple Google accounts, select the account connected to your Twitter.
- Then, click on continue and follow the on-screen instruction
How to Log in to Twitter via Mobile
For instant access to new headlines or the latest happenings in the world today, the Twitter app is the best option. It’s more convenient than using the website because you can access and receive notifications on important topics anytime, anywhere. To access the Twitter sign-in page, download and install the Twitter app on your device.
- Go to Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Search for Twitter and install it.
- Open the Twitter app when you complete the installation.
- Select Sign in and click on your sign-in option.
- Enter your Twitter Sign-in ID.
- Finally, click Sign in.
You can follow the above outline to successfully sign in to your Twitter account on your mobile device or computer web browser. Note; If you are unable to access the sign-in portal due to an incorrect password, simply reset your password. Or follow the steps in the next outline.
How to Reset Your Twitter Password
Unable to sign in or log in to your Twitter account due to an incorrect password, you can simply reset your password by following the simple steps and guidelines below:
- Open your computer web browser and visit the Twitter sign-in page online.
- Or open the mobile app on your device.
- Next, locate the sign-in icon at the top of the page.
- On the sign-in page, enter your email address or username, or mobile number.
- Then, scroll down and click on FORGOT PASSWORD.
- This will redirect you to the password recovery page.
- You will be asked to find your account.
- Enter your username or email address or mobile number.
- Once you’ve found your account click on next.
- A recovery code will be sent to either your email address or mobile phone.
- Finally, enter the code and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can successfully reset your Twitter account password. Once you’ve reset your password, visit the Twitter sign-in page and try signing into your account again. Note; if you need further help or assistance, you can always contact the Twitter customer service team for help; you will find their contact info on their official website.
RECOMMENDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> How to Create a Twitter Account