Does Shopify have an app store or how can I access the Shopify app store? First of all, the Shopify app is different from the app store. The Shopify app serves as an e-commerce mobile app where you can continue managing and controlling your business outside the use of the website.
The Shopify app provides an easy and convenient way where you can run your business at your own convenience. With the app, it doesn’t want the number of Shopify stores you manage, you can easily manage them all on the app. If you are looking for a website to start and grow a business online, Shopify is the best platform for you to start and manage your online business.
How Shopify Works
Shopify shopping is a way in which customers browse through the available goods and products that the seller had presented for marketing with the aim and intention to purchase their choice. However, Shopify is a complete e-commerce platform or website that allows you to build, manage and set up a store to sell and market your goods and products.
You can customize your Shopify store to fit or compliment your products or brand’s name. Shopify allows you to sell in multiple places like social media, web, mobile, marketplaces online, pop-up shops, and many more. Shopify offers a free 14days trial. You can choose a pricing plan after the trial.
How to Sign up for Shopify Store
To market or shop on the Shopify store, you must have a Shopify store on the website. Shopify store is free and easy to create. Follow the instructions below to sign up:
- Open your web browser, and then proceed to www.shopify.com.
- On the platform’s homepage, click on “Get Started”.
- On the next page you will have to, fill out the form with the right details: your email address, password, and the store name you want to use for your store. Then click on “Create your store”.
- Fill out the “Tell us a little about yourself“ form with the right details and click on “Next” or click on “Skip” to go to the next page. The form is Optional.
- On the next pop-up page “Add an address so you can get paid”. Fill it with the right information.
- Then click on “Enter my store”.
If you adhere to the above steps, then you must have your Shopify store account now.
How to Log in to your Shopify Store
If you already have a Shopify store, all you need to do is to sign in back to your Shopify store. Follow the steps below:
- Go to www.shopify.com.
- Click on “Get Started” on the platform.
- Fill in the right details on the form, the email address, password, and your store name. Then click on “Create your store”.
You will be directed to your Shopify.
How to Shop on Shopify Marketplace
You can shop on the Shopify marketplace by following the steps below:
- Access the Shopify store you wish to buy a product from.
- Locate and click on the product you want to buy, some stores may allow you to continue shopping while others would ask you to check out. To check out manually hit the shopping basket at the top right corner of the page.
- Click “checkout” from the new window.
- Add your payment option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your checkout
You would receive a mail about your desired product such as the shipping options and when it would get to you.
How to Set Up Your Shopify Store
To set up your Shopify store follow the steps below:
- Add your products to your store.
- Customize your themes and designs.
- Set up a domain name for your store.
- Activate your payment process and tax rates.
- Add your shipping order.
How to Set up the Shopify App
Accessing the Shopify app is easy and not time taking. After downloading the app accessing the app is made easy for you. Although, some people might find it difficult to access the app. So, therefore, steps on how to access the app would be listed. Here are the steps on how to use the e-commerce app;
- Firstly, open the Shopify app on your device.
- If you are new to Shopify locate the “sign up” link which is below the “log in” button then click on it.
- Then you will redirect to a page where your personal details would be required of you like your email, name, and some other necessary information.
- After imputing your necessary information, you can now click on the Create account button.
- You might require to create your own store by clicking on the “create store” button.
- You will need a store name to create your own store.
Therefore, after following the steps listed above, you would need or be asked to produce some information again. Information like address, apartment, city, country, state, postal code, and phone number. Thereafter, you can click on the enter store button.
In addition, the e-commerce app marketplace/store might also require the use of the Shopify local delivery app which would make It easy for you to locate your customers to deliver goods and services ordered for.
Best Recommended Apps for Your eCommerce Store
Just like I stated earlier there are over thousands of applications to download from the app store. Plus, these apps are dedicated to helping increase the productivity of your sale on the store. Some of these include the following:
- Cart Shipping Calculator Pro
- ModeMagic Badges: Boost Sales
- Peel: Ecommerce Analytics
- Shopify Local Delivery
- Change Commerce, and lots more.
These are some of the reputable apps which you can use to boost your sales and other things you need to improve your store. Accessing and downloading apps from the Shopify App Store is quite simple with the help of the following guide below.
How to Access Shopify App Store
Accessing and downloading apps from the app store is very easy. The Shopify app store website has different feature that includes Categories and Collections. There you can see different apps on different categories and collections. Use the following guide to access apps from the app store.
- Go to the Shopify App Store website.
- Use the search engine or the feature to search for apps.
- Select the app.
- Click Add App.
- Then log in to your Shopify store account.
Afterward, you can follow the instruction to integrate apps on your Shopify store. Keep in mind, some of the apps are free and others required you to pay before you can be able to make use of apps on your Shopify store.
Features of the Shopify App
Shopify app has some attractive features which had attracted most of its users today. However, these features give people little knowledge about what the app is all about and what it entails before downloading the e-commerce app marketplace. Some of these features include;
- Easy marketing.
- Availability of places to sell.
- Growing your business is made easy.
- Top email marketing.
- Sales channels are available.
- You can also launch your store.
However, there are more interesting features that can only be available when you install the Shopify mobile on your device. However, installing the Shopify mobile app requires an internet connection and it requires very little MB to download.
How to Download Shopify Mobile
Downloading the Shopify App is very easy and straightforward. However, it saves you the stress of going online to search the Shopify website which might be a little difficult to locate. Therefore, downloading the e-commerce app marketplace on your device makes it easy for you to access Shopify without any complications. Steps on how to download the Shopify mobile apps are;
- Firstly, open your Google Play app or Apple Store for iPhone users.
- Then, locate the Shopify app on your preferred device using the store’s search engine.
- After that process, locate the Shopify app and click on the install button.
Therefore, after going through the following steps listed above, you can wait while your app is downloading. When the app is downloaded, you can now open the app on your device without any complications.