How do I sign in to my Google Drive account? Google Drive sign-in also known as Google Drive login is an authentication process that allows users of Google Drive to access their drive account.
This enables you to access your information or document, and other media files. In this article, we will provide you with steps and guidelines to successfully sign in to your account online and on mobile.
In the meantime, Google Drive is an online storage service for electronic files such as pictures, videos, documents, and other media files. It is a storage space provided by Google for you to store files on their servers so as to gain quick access to these files whenever you need them.
Currently, there are two ways to go about the Google Drive sign-in. However, you need an email address and a password to access the login portal.
Requirements Needed to Access Your Google Drive Account
In this section of the article, we will be outlining the requirements needed to sign in to your G Drive account. Here are the credentials needed;
- A stable internet connection
- A mobile device or computer device with a web browser
- Your Google Mail email address
- Lastly, password.
How to Sign in to Google Drive on Web
One of the methods by which you can access your Google Drive account is via the web. This requires no installation of an application in other to open your Google Drive account. Using this following procedure below enables you can access your Google Drive:
- Visit google.com/drive/ on your device’s web browser.
- Click on the ”Sign in” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Since Google Drive is a Google-owned service, you’ll be asked to sign in using your Google account.
- Enter your email address or phone number, and click Next.
- Then enter your password, and click Next again.
- The next page you see after clicking on the Next icon is your Google Drive account.
The following Google Drive sign-in account is compatible with any desktop computer where you can sign In to your Google Drive account online. Once you’ve completed the Google Drive login on your desktop computer, you can then continue your activities.
How to Sign into My Google Drive on Mobile
You can also manage your account via the mobile app. The dedicated Google Drive app allows you to instantly access your storage account anywhere, anytime on your mobile phone.
Keep in mind, this requires the installation of the Google Drive app on the respective devices.
To Download and Install Google Drive:
- Go to the google play store o iOS app store.
- Search for Google Drive using the search engine.
- Click on the app from the search result.
- Then, click Install or Get.
- Launch and open the app once downloaded.
To Signin to Google Drive App:
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Select Sign in.
- Enter your Google account email address and password.
- Then, click Sign In.
Keep in mind, in case you encounter an issue that includes an incorrect password, you can simply visit your Google account and reset your password. Once you’ve completed the reset of your email account password, you’ll then be able to access your Google Drive account.
RECOMMENDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Google Drive – Store, Access, and Share Files Online