How do I watch movies on Netflix? In this article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to watch or stream Movies on Netflix. Read through this article till the end. Meanwhile, Netflix is a well know subscription-based streaming service. Its primary aim is to offer its subscribers a rich library of films and television series.
Its contents can be streamed from almost any device that is internet enabled. You can stream its content through web browsers or through the app. There are some devices that come with the app already installed in them so you don’t need to download the app on your device.
Some of the devices you can use to stream movies on Netflix include Android devices, iOS devices, smart TVs, Game consoles and so much more. Read on to discover how to watch a movie or series on this platform.
What Do I Need to Stream Movies on Netflix?
Before you can stream or watch a movie or TV series on Netflix, you will need to have certain credentials. Check out the list below:
- A mobile device or computer.
- Or any Netflix-compatible device e.g. smart TVs, Android TV, etc.
- A stable internet connection.
- Your Netflix account ID and password.
With the above-listed details, you can begin streaming a movie on Netflix. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to successfully stream a movie or TV series on Netflix.
How to Watch Movies on Netflix
In this section of the article, we show you steps and guidelines to stream a movie or series on Netflix. Follow the steps and guidelines
- On your internet-enabled device, open the Netflix app or visit the official website.
- Next sign in to your account using your correct information and details.
- If you are yet to sign up for an account, locate the Create an account icon and follow the prompt.
- Once you’ve successfully created an account or signed in to your account.
- Use the search bar and locate a movie or TV series to stream
- Or scroll through the page. Alternatively, make use of the category icon.
- Once you’ve found a movie to watch, click on it.
- Lastly, locate the PLAY icon and tap on it.
Now you can start enjoying your favorite movie or series on Netflix. Note; ensure you follow the steps and guidelines stated above to enjoy a seamless streaming experience.
What Movies Can I Watch On Netflix?
There are movies, TV series, and documentaries amongst others to watch on the platform. The platform is being updated regularly to keep its users updated. Nonetheless, below are the top movies to currently watch on Netflix.
- The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die
- Murder Mystery
- The Magician’s Elephant
- Dark October
- We Have Ghost
- Dog Gone
- Love At First Kiss
- Your Place Or Mine
- Squared Love All Over Again
- Kill Boksoon
- 10 Days Of A Good Man
- Still Time
- Luther: The Fallen Sun
In the meantime, the above is a list comprising of the top movies streaming on the Netflix platform right now. This list doesn’t mean that the other movies on the platform are duds. Trust me the movies on the Netflix platform are top movies.
TV Series to Watch on Netflix
On the Netflix platform, you can also get TV series to watch, stream and download. Below is a list of the top TV series to download currently on the Netflix platform. So, if you are looking out for what to watch on Netflix, here you have them;
- Lockwood & Co.
- The Night Agent.
- The Bad Bounty Hunter
- Chimp Empire
- African Folktales.
- Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story
- Lady voyeur
- Sky High: The Series.
- Florida Man
Above is the list containing the top TV shows and series on the Netflix platform.
Frequently Asked Question
In this section of the article, we will be providing answers to some of the most answered questions.
Can I Watch a Movie on Netflix without an Account?
No. You cannot stream a movie or series on Netflix if you don’t have an account with the site. Here is a guideline on how to create or sign up for an account to start streaming on the site;
- Go to the Netflix.com website on your web browser.
- Enter your email address and click Get Started in the middle of the page.
- Select your Netflix Plan and click Continue.
- Click Continue to set up your account.
- Enter your email address and password to start your membership.
Finally, you can add your payment method to be charged for the service you’re using. Depending on the selected plan you can stream Netflix on multiple devices at the same time.
How do I Login to my Account?
Logging in or signing into Netflix shouldn’t cause any problems. All you need is a Netflix account and an internet-enabled device like a smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or any other smart device. To log in to Netflix follow the steps below;
- Click on the sign-in tab on the Netflix page.
- On the Netflix page, fill in your email or phone number and password.
- After that click on the sign-in tab.
If you follow the steps above you shouldn’t have any problem logging in to the Netflix platform. In case you can’t log in to your Netflix account. Simply select the option Need help? to recover your account. Keep in mind, the option is used to recover your password or username.
What Is Netflix?
Just in case you have been wondering about what the Netflix platform is all in for, here it is. Netflix is an American-based media service provider with its headquarters in Los Gatos California. The company was founded by two notable persons in Scotts Valley. These persons go by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph.
It, however, started out as a DVD rental by mail outlet in 1977 when it was founded. But in 2007 that the company expanded its business to become a streaming media platform and also in the process retained the DVD and Blu-ray rental service.
In addition, the company’s major and basic business is its
RECOMMENDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good Movies on Netflix Right Now (2023)