Users that make use of a device that makes runs of the Windows operating system have at one point in time come across a Microsoft account. Owning a Microsoft account is a very important thing for users that make use of a windows device. This is because they are many things that require an account for users to access some services on a Windows device.
Microsoft account gives users a great deal of opportunity to be able to utilize many features and services of a Microsoft Windows operating system. This is possible as long as users have their Microsoft login details in place. Users can own an account by carrying out the Microsoft sign up process via Microsoft band, phone PC or Xbox.
Features Of Microsoft Account
There are many things a user will benefit from when they own an active Microsoft account on a device running on Windows OS or not. That is one of the greatest things that comes along with owning an account on Microsoft. Users can use the Microsoft on a different platform other than Windows OS relating platforms. Things users can use the account to do includes.
- With an account on Microsoft, users will be able to purchase applications from the Microsoft store. There are lots of software application a user can download on the Microsoft store. Users can download them as long as they have an active account with Microsoft.
- Many users working in organizations that require paper works use the Microsoft office 365 via Windows or Mac operating systems. The Microsoft office 365 allows users to edit, create and share office documents on it. To use the Microsoft Office 365 user’s need an active Microsoft account.
- Users that own an Xbox console have no idea that they need an account on Microsoft to enjoy online gaming. Once a user wants to game online on an Xbox console they will need to carry out the Microsoft sign in process. Users gameplay history, points, playlists and many other things are all saved to a user’s Microsoft account on Xbox console.
The above are things users that own an account on Microsoft use on their device. They are many other things that users can use a Microsoft account to do on their device. Its left for users to complete the Microsoft sign up process to find out. Users can only be able to use the services when they complete the Microsoft sign up process.
Microsoft Sign Up Via Microsoft.com
Users that want to reach out to the many wonderful services of Microsoft need to create an account on Microsoft. To do this user needs a phone number or an active email address be it Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook and many others. Once this is in place users can create an account on Microsoft.com on their device with the following steps.
- Connect the device to an active internet connection.
- Open the website www.microsoft.com on the device web browser.
- Click on sign in at the Microsoft website homepage.
- Click on create account.
- Enter an active email address or phone number.
- Choose and enter a password of your choice.
- Click the next button.
- Enter the code received on phone number or email.
- Click next.
- Enter the on-screen characters to prove you’re human.
- Click next.
After the above steps, users will see an option regarding their security details asking them if they are okay with it or not. The user needs to select an option regarding their security details, all they need to do is tap the next button to complete the Microsoft sign up process. After the registration process users will automatically sign in to their Microsoft account and be able to use Microsoft services online.