Soundcloud is a popular music streaming platform that allows its users to stream millions of songs from around the world both local and international.
In addition, the platform allows users to upload, promote, record, and share sounds originally created by the user online thereby helping them earn money.
This company was first founded in 2007 and has its headquarters in Berlin, Germany. Since its inception, Soundcloud has been providing its users with the best music streaming experience.
With more than 300 million music products, including songs, full albums, and podcasts on this SoundCloud, you can access it all from the comfort of your home using either your mobile or desktop device.
From newly released, popular, trending, and latest songs, you can discover it all on this platform.SoundCloud is compatible with any device including iOS and Android devices.
You can use SoundCloud as a guest but would be prompted to create a SoundCloud account to access your playlist. To discover more about this awesome music streaming platform, read through this article till the end.
How Does it Work?
Unlike other music streaming platforms, SoundCloud works in a simple and easy way. This platform has a simple but friendly-user interface that allows its users to navigate the site with users. You can either use this platform to stream millions of songs, podcasts, and other entertaining content or you can Upload your own song on the site and start earning cool cash.
To stream songs on this platform, you can simply use the search engine on the homepage to search for a song to stream. However, if you wish to upload your song on the site, you can click on the Upload icon on the website and then enter the required information.
Note; you will have to read the terms and conditions of the websites before you can upload content on the site. Once you upload your song to the site, you have the opportunity of connecting with your fans and building an online community. Note; you can either access SoundCloud online or via the mobile app. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to download the app.
How to Get the App
You can get SoundCloud for free on the app store of your mobile device. Go to the app store on your device and search for the SoundCloud app. On the result page, tap on the first result displayed and click on the download button on the page.
The app will be downloaded immediately if there is a data connection on the device. Here are some tips for you to follow in order to download the app.
- Open the Google play store on your device or your Apple Store.
- Then click the search tab, type sound cloud, and click the search button.
- The results of the app search will be displayed.
- Locate the app from the option and click on it
- Then, click on Install or Get and wait to download on your device.
You will download the Soundcloud app successfully when you follow these steps correctly.
Can I Stream or Listen to Songs on Sound Cloud For Free?
Yes. You can stream and discover thousands of new, trending, and popular songs on Soundcloud for free. However, to access unlimited songs on the site and also save your favorite track for offline streaming, you will need to sign up for a paid account. You can check out the next outline to learn more about their subscription plan.
SoundCloud Subscription and Plan
To gain access to SoundCloud songs as a listener, you will have to sign up for their subscription plan. And as an artist, you also need to subscribe to a plan before you can upload songs on the site. SoundCloud has two major plans including SoundCloud Pro and Go.
While the SoundCloud Go plan allows you to stream content on the platform with ads. It also allows you to access your favorite songs offline by saving all your favorite content on your playlist. This plan cost $4.99 per month.
On the other hand, the SoundCloud Pro is designed for artists who will like to upload and start earning on the website. This plan provides you the opportunity of uploading unlimitedly thereby reaching more audience.
Also, you can get your songs distributed to YouTube, Spotify, and other platforms while you get paid. You can unlock an advanced profile, control and manage your track, connect with new fans, and more. This plan cost $8.25 per month but you can get started for free while enjoying a limited feature.
How to Create a SoundCloud Account Online
Signing up for SoundCloud is easy and free, you can sign up with your email address or your Facebook account details, or your Google details. In this section of the article, we will be outlining the steps and guidelines on how to successfully sign up for an account on SoundCloud;
Sign Up with Email
- Run your web browser and enter the URL as www.soundcloud.com.
- Or open the mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on Create an Account at the top right section to start the signup process.
- Enter your Profile URL or Email address and click on the Continue icon to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your preferred password in the first feed and your age in the second feed.
- You need to check the box in other to agree to the terms and use of their service and click on the Continue icon.
- Choose a display name which is also known as username and select gender before clicking on get started.
Wait on the confirmation mail that will be sent to your email. Confirm the mail by clicking on the link sent, after which you will be directed to your SoundCloud page. You can now record and upload the tracks you’d like to.
Sign Up with Google
Follow the steps below to sign up with Google;
- Launch the SoundCloud app or visit the website on your computer
- Locate the signup icon and click on it.
- Then, Select “Continue with Google”.
- Fill in your email address and then tap on “Continue”.
- Type in a new password for your SoundCloud account. Verify that you are human by hitting on CAPTCHA and then click “Accept and continue”.
- Type in your age and choose your gender (male or female) and then hit on “Continue”.
- Create a display name for your SoundCloud account on the next form displayed, and then click “Get started”.
Follow the instructions below to sign up with Facebook;
- Open the SoundCloud app or visit the official website
- Locate the signup icon and click on it
- Scroll down and hit on “Continue with Facebook.
- Fill in your Facebook account login details and Accept and continue.
- Write your age on the text box and indicate your gender and click on “Get started”.
How to Login to My SoundCloud Account
To log in to your SoundCloud account, there are steps and guidelines that need to be followed. In this part of the article, steps and guidelines to sign in to your account will be stated. Check out the steps below;
- Access your internet, browser, or Chrome on your device.
- Then go to www.soundcloud.com or open the mobile app on your device.
- Tap on Sign In at the top of the screen.
- Then enter or type in your email and click on continue.
- Another box will appear, type in your password and click on continue.
Note that; You can also sign in to your SoundCloud account using your Facebook or Google account and that is if you signed up for using of the option.
How to Sign Up for SoundCloud for Artists For Free
To join SoundCloud as an artist and then start uploading your songs on the site, there are certain steps and guidelines you will need to follow. Here are the steps and guidelines to sign up for a SoundCloud pro account for free as an artist.
- Open your computer web browser and visit SoundCloud for Artists page.
- Or click on this link https://artists.soundcloud.com/
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on Join Soundcloud for artists.
- Scroll down the page and you will find the free and paid option.
- Click on the Get Now for Free and this will redirect you to the signup page.
- Select a signup option and follow the prompt. You can sign up with your email address, Google or Facebook.
- If you’ve signed up for a SoundCloud streaming account, you can simply log in to your account using your correct details.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
How to Upload Songs on SoundCloud
Here is how you can upload your own song on SoundCloud;
- Open your internet, browser or Chrome on your device.
- Then visit the website www.soundcloud.com.
- Ensure you Log in or sign in to your account on the sound cloud.
- Then click on Upload at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Choose files to upload”.
- Select the song you want to upload and tap open.
- Fill in the important details and scroll below.
- Then click on save.
That’s all you need to upload music to SoundCloud. Afterward, you can go to the SoundCloud analytics in other to check your monthly or daily music traffic and find out how people have engaged in your content.
RECOMMENDED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MP3Juices – Download Free Mp3 Music on www.mp3juices.cc