Twitter analytics is the information resulting from systematic computational analysis of data of statistics of your tweeter account. With this simple feature, you can find out your tweet impressions, your top tweets, tweet engagements, tweets and replies and so much more. This tool is designed to help you grow your business or brand.
You could also view your audiences and quickly find out competitors for your business or brand. In addition, you can view new people who follow the current month, your tweet highlights, audiences, and so on.
The best part is that this tool is simple and straightforward to make use of. You can export your Twitter analytics data. If you are not heard of this tool or you have not been using this tool, then you need to start right away. It is going to go a long way in helping you if you are a marketer.
How to View the Twitter Analytics
Accessing the analytics website is quite simple. However, at times it could be stressful and difficult. Below is a simple procedure to follow in order to access the Twitter analytics website.
- Go to www.twitter.com which is the official Twitter website.
- Sign in to your Twitter account if you have one. If you don’t have anyone, you can simply sign up for one by using the “sign up” button on the site.
- Once you are successfully signed in, open a new tab and seek the URL analytics.twitter.com.
- On the webpage, tap on the “turn on analytics” button and you should have access to the Twitter analytics webpage.
There you go; a simple procedure to access and use the Twitter analytic webpage. You can tap on the links such as Top Tweets, Tweets and Replies, Tweets, Home, Audience, and others on the page to view the analytics details about them.
How to Download Your Twitter Analytics Data
You can find and download your analytics data on the Twitter analytics webpage. To download your analytics data to your device, follow the procedures below.
- Log in to your Twitter account and open the analytics webpage.
- Tap on the tweets icon from your menu section.
- Now locate the “Export data” button on the screen and tap on it.
- Select your device download folder and tap on save.
Now wait patiently and your Twitter analytics data will be downloaded to your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section of the article, we will be providing answers to some of the most commonly asked questions online. Check out the list below:
Is Twitter Analytics Accurate?
Yes. The data downloaded from your Twitter analytics dashboard is correct and reliable. You can make use of this data to grow your Twitter account by tracking your impressions, your followers, tweet engagement, and much more. Hence, this tool is very reliable to make use of.
It is Worth It?
Twitter has over three hundred million monthly users with over five hundred million tweets a day. Finding who resonates with your content can be challenging. However, with this tool, you learn about your audience. Also, with an analytics tool, you can help you view all the activities going on in your account at a glance. You can view your account followers, your total tweets, your tweet impressions, and much more.
Can I Use Twitter Analytics without an Account?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to make use of the analytics tool on Twitter if you don’t have an account. You will first need to sign up for an account before you can access this feature. Follow the steps and guidelines below to create an account:
- Go to www.twitter.com.
- Enter your name and phone number. If you wish to use your email account, tap on the “Use email instead” link.
- Tap on the Next button and then on the Sign-up button.
- You would be asked to confirm your phone number or email. If it is correct a verification message would be sent to your number or email.
- Enter the verification code sent to you into the text box on the new page and follow the instructions given to you afterward.
Once the setup is complete, you would be automatically logged into your Twitter account.
Who Can Make Use of this Tool?
Every Twitter user with a profile or an account can access the analytics dashboard. Once you sign up for an account, you automatically have access to the analytics too and you can access this tool from https://analytics.twitter.com.