WeChat is one of the most popular platforms for users to communicate with each other. However, the platform offers you free video and voice calls, videos, images, games, stickers, and text messages with your family and friends connected on WeChat. WeChat Android makes it easy for you to keep in touch with your friends by just shaking your friends, you get to add friends which is so much fun. However, these friends might be across the room or the globe.
WeChat Android is free to use and boasts a no-ad policy. Also, you get the chance to create an account on this platform and you don’t need a username or password. However, all you just need is a mobile phone number or your Facebook account.
Moreover, on this platform there are several chat options, voice chat works like a walkie-talkie where you get to press the button to record. However, for a real-time chat, all just need to be via video call feature or even a group chat via HD conferencing.
Download WeChat To Android
WeChat is very easy to download on Android when connected to a very active internet. Also, you need to create a WeChat account before you will be able to Sign in after downloading the app on your device. However, you can also create an account on the app after installing it if it is your first time on WeChat. Here are a few steps on how to download WeChat on Android;
- Navigate and open the Google Play store on your device.
- At the homepage of the store, tap on the search bar at the top of the page and input the keyword WeChat.
- A list of results will appear for your keywords the app with a green icon with white chat bubbles is Wechat, click on Install and a confirmation window will appear.
- Then click accept and the app will start to download and install immediately.
Is WeChat Android Free?
The platform is free to download, install, sign up, and use messaging apps and communication services. However, sending instant messages, images, voice calls, voice recordings, video calls, and some additional information are all free. Moreover, no matter how long you talk, or how frequently you are using your WeChat Android. All you just need is very good active internet connectivity.
Wechat android allows you to add friends to your contact list with various means. However, you can sync your phone contacts and some of your contact lists could be WeChat users. Also, you can share your IDs, scan QR codes to add buddies or even use the normal routine of shaking your phone.
WeChat Web Login
This is a mobile messaging and video calling app that runs only on mobile devices such as Android and iOS. The app is built strictly for mobile devices as there is no version of the app available for PC. WeChat doesn’t operate on a web platform like Facebook which also has a mobile app.
The WeChat team has come out with a version for the web which is called WeChat Web. This is not an app but a web platform that syncs with your mobile phone. Users can send messages make video calls and a lot more with the WeChat Web platform. This is just like Whatsapp Web but let’s get started on how to use the web version of this app.
- Turn on your PC and run any web browser app on your pc.
- At the url bar enter the web address web.wechat.com in the address bar.
- On your mobile device click on the plus icon “ + “ and click on scan QR code or bar code.
- You can Scan the barcode that’s displayed on or PC. Align the QR bar code within the frame to scan properly.
By scanning the WeChat QR code we automatically sync your account on the web page. You can view all contact on your list on the web platform and start sending unlimited messages including media files.
How To WeChat Web
The web online allows you to have fun even at work with live chat sessions with many friends. However, the possibility of making voice calls with real-time multimedia chatting or video chat which also has voice integration. Also, the video is of high quality, here are a few steps on how to use WeChat Online;
- Launch any web browser on either your mobile device or PC.
- Go to www.web.wechat.com a large QR code will appear.
- Scan the QR code on the screen with your mobile app, if the QR scanner captures the code. You will see your profile photo appear on WeChat.
- After that click on Login and your WeChat home screen will appear on your web browser.
WeChat online allows you to manage your own WeChat user profile with free unlimited text messaging. However, you can send files between your online platform and the app which are videos, photos, and voice notes with your WeChat contacts. Also, you get the benefits of sending smileys, stickers, and other graphical emoticons.
Is WeChat Android Online Free internationally?
We know the platform is popular in China with greater features on the app which is mostly for business purposes. The platform announced that users can now make international mobile and landline calls using the Online web and App. However, as a WeChat user, your busy schedule will not hinder you from speaking with your loved ones. The online platform is supported on multiple browsers for example chrome, firefox, and Safari.