What is Binance Academy?
Binance Academy is an educational platform that gives you the basic fundamentals and advanced knowledge about everything cryptocurrency especially if you’re a newbie. The Binance academy platform aims to provide entirely free and unbiased educational content to assist you in learning everything about cryptocurrency and decentralized ledger technology.
Binance Academy is actually on a mission to educate people on the transformative potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and how it can be helpful in the times to come. On the website, you’ll find over 280 articles covering everything from computer security to economics. And on the Binance academy platform, there are a series of topics to help you understand everything about cryptocurrency and guess what they’re in 21 different languages.
Binance Academy also has educational material on crypto trading technical indicators and how crypto signals and technical analysis can help to give you the edge when it comes to understanding how crypto works. If you are a newbie to the world of crypto, this might seem a Lil bit complicated and hard to understand especially when it comes to trading which has the indicator and chart patterns and this basically is why the Binance academy was even created
Is Binance Academy Free?
Yeah, it’s free right now. Who knows maybe in the future it might become something you have to pay for to gain access to because Binance is actually taking over the crypt exchange world in terms of daily trading.
What topic does Binance Academy Cover?
The Binance academy offers various courses with well-detailed strategies for easy understanding covering everything cryptocurrencies related. Below are the basic key topics to learn on Binance academy you can learn from when you visit the site?
- Block chain
- deFi which also means decentralized finance
- Technical analysis
- Use case
All the features or case studies are found on the finance platform that includes the app. Engaging on the online program, you will learn the basic principle of trading and also ways on how you can avoid loss and earn more money while trading with Binance on the app or site.
Here are Some Tips to know about Binance Academy
- Please beware, no Binance customer service would text you first on telegram, and also Binance is not on LinkedIn.
- The twitter username is “@Bitninance” not @Binance.
- And also if your asked to send money for lectures especially in understanding the advance part of crypto currency. Please not it’s all a scam. The Binance academy is all free.
- If you’ve received an unsolicited password reset email, it is advised that you change your password and contact Binance customer support as someone may be trying to gain access to your account.
- Any listing announcement that is not announced by Binance is fake. “Listed in Binance Soon!” is giving their users a false guarantee of listing. This is a scam.
- There are various quiz phrase section on the platform ; glossary quiz, phishing quiz and bitcoin history.
If you are not well familiar with Binance on the world of cryptocurrency. The Binance academy is the right place where you learn all about not only cryptocurrency but also Blockchain. You’ll be provided with a case study on the fundamentals of how to invest in cryptocurrency and become a millionaire or billionaire.