Coast central credit union which is abbreviated as CCCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that provides financial solutions such as investments, loans, credit and debit cards, online banking, savings, and other related services. Coast central credit union was founded in the year 1974 and it is headquartered in Eureka, a city in California. Presently, central coast credit union proudly serves over 69,000 members making it the 33rd biggest credit union in California and the 199th largest credit union in the United States. And it has only eleven branches at the moment. This union is located throughout Del Norte, Humboldt, and Trinity counties and it aims to provide the best quality service and competitive rates.
Furthermore, this union offers a wide range of banking products to its customers which includes a savings account, IRAs and CDs, checking accounts, insurance loans, trust accounts, and a huge range of business services. Also, the central coast fcu official website contains a lot of educational resources in finance. Coast central credit union also offers different cards which include credit cards, debit cards, prepaid, and gift cards. It offers different personal services which include;
- Online and mobile banking
- Digital wallets
- Card control
- Financial planning
- Insurance services
Apart from personal services this union also offers personal loans which include;
- Mortgage loans
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Auto loans
- Boat and RV loans
- Personal loans and lines of credit
Besides, central coast fcu is led by an unpaid, led by a voluntary, volunteer board of directors which are composed of the nine-member owners of the credit union. Above all, coast central credit union have a volunteer supervisory committee.
Important of Coast Central Credit Union
In addition, this credit union is active in supporting many local charities and events. More than $250,000 is donated to local benevolent organizations, academy scholarships given to high school graduates, and community projects every year. So, you should choose Coast Central for the following reasons;
- Coast central makes banking easy with access to your finances anytime. It has over 30,000 free ATMs worldwide, 11 convenient member services branches, and the latest digital banking solutions. Control your funds from anywhere you are worldwide.
- As a credit union member, you’ll get $100 per new line on unlimited lines.
- You’ll also get a $100 annual loyalty reward every year.
- It offers 25% off selected accessories bought in sprint stores.
- With central coast credit union’s easy personal financial management tool, you can access all your accounts freely at CCCU and other financial institutions.
- Through CCCU partner, TruStage, union members can enjoy discounts on home insurance and auto.
- You’ll also enjoy hot deals. Once in a while, central coast fcu offers processed vehicles or homes for sale to the public.
As a member of this union, you will enjoy the benefits above. Coast central credit union has been rated as a five-star monetary institution by Bauer financial for the most recent 79 consecutive quarters.
How to Join Central Coast Credit Union
You can enjoy the amazing offers of the central coast by becoming part of the family. But before you join become a member of the central coast credit union, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements;
- You must not currently be under an ID theft alert.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Not subject to back up withholding.
- You must use the account for personal use only.
Also, you must live or work in the following regions;
- Del Norte
You must also have the following before putting down your information
- Social security number
- Current email address
- Current driver’s license
- Debit card, credit card, or check
Steps to Join Central Coast Credit Union
- Launch a web browser and visit the coast central credit union official website.
- At the top left of the homepage, click on the JOIN button.
- On the next page, click on the OPEN AN ACCOUNT link.
- Click on the ACCEPT button by accepting the third-party disclaimer.
- Under the eligibility section, click on the counties where you live or work.
- Then click on the blue BEGIN button.
- On the next page, enter your ID type on the ID type field. [driver’s license, state-issued ID card, or US passport].
- Having done this, click on the Next button below.
- This will open the application page.
- Enter your First Name *, Address *, Middle Initial, City *, Last Name *, State *, Email *, and Zip Code *.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Is your mailing address the same as your home address?
- Then click on the blue NEXT button below.
From there, you will be given directives on what to do to become a family of the coast central union. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your SSN, ID type, date of birth, driver’s license or other ID numbers, primary phone, issuing state, and lots more.
Coast Central Credit Union Login
However, if you are already a customer of the central coast fcu and you’ve signed for its online banking, you can manage your bank account online. But to achieve this, you need to go through the coast central credit union login process. So, in this section of our article, we’ll teach you how to do that.
- Visit the central coast fcu official website using the link above.
- Locate the LOGIN button at the top of the homepage and click on it.
- Then the login page will pop-up.
- Enter your online banking login ID.
- Then click on the login button.
- On the next page, enter the password of your online banking on the password field.
- Lastly, click on the SUBMIT button.
If you input your online banking login ID and your password correctly, you will access your coast credit union account right away. Having logged in, you can manage your account online any way you want.