Do you know that a cooking job in USA could earn you about $2,333 US Dollars to $3,000 US Dollars a month? If you are a foreigner looking for a Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, you can be sure to earn an average salary of $15.57 to $20.00 US Dollars per hour. However, you should know that the average salary of a person working in the United States is not fixed but is surely massive and before you know it, you’d have earned over $10,000 US Dollars to $12,000 US Dollars in less than 6 months. In other words, it varies because of certain factors.
In addition, level of experience, location, certification, education level, qualifications, and many more. The hiring company is no exception. This is due to the fact that no two companies will pay their staff or employees the same amount. However, aside from this cooking job that could earn you as much as $2,333 US Dollars to $3,000 US Dollars a month, there are also several other jobs that can earn you as much as that or even more. So, if you are not skilled enough in cooking, here are some other jobs you can apply for in USA and earn well yearly.
- House Help Job In USA – $30,225 US Dollars to $40,234 US Dollars.
- Photography Jobs in USA – $62,250 US Dollars – $73,890 US Dollars.
- Filling Station Job in USA – $31,420 US Dollars – $57,480 US Dollars.
- Paint Sprayer Job in USA – $65,000 US Dollars to $78,800 US Dollars
- Estate Agent Job in USA – $51,159 US Dollars to $60,561 US Dollars
- Painting Job In USA – $64,159 US Dollars to $70,561 US Dollars
- Clinical Care Assistant Job – $71,159 US Dollars to $90,561 US Dollars
- Trailer Driver Job in USA – $51,159 US Dollars to $60,561 US Dollars
About Cooking Job
Going further, if you want to learn more about Cooking Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship and how you can apply for one, this article is just what you need. And so, what if you are a foreigner or immigrant? On the contrary, that is the first qualification that you have to meet if you want to secure this type of job in the United States. Furthermore, there are a lot of open positions for Cooks who can provide and render their services to people.
If you know you are one of these cooks and you have the skills and qualifications to earn this position, then you are getting closer to getting a good job. Moreover, Cooking jobs in the USA are quite profitable, and these cooks are also in high demand. So, read on to be able to secure yourself a job in the United States as a professional cook.
Who Is A Cook?
A cook is a person who cooks and prepares food. However, a lot of people confuse what a chef and a cook are. For those who don’t know, a chef is a trained cook who works in a restaurant or hotel. A cook is also a person who makes sure that customers enjoy high-quality service and experience.
What Is The Average Salary Of A Cook In The USA?
The average salary of a person working as a cook in the United States is $15.57 per hour. But on a yearly basis, cooks earn $40,188. But the salary range of a cook in the USA falls between $34,984 and $44,516. Moreover, the salary you earn also depends on the company you are working for, your level of education, your experience level, and many more factors.
Responsibilities Of A Person Working Full-Time or Part-Time Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here are some of the responsibilities of a person who wants to work as a part-time or full-time cook in the United States:
- Ensuring that the customers are satisfied with all of your services.
- Cooking meals with various grills and utensils
- Preparing workstations with all the required cooking ingredients as well as equipment.
- Preparation of ingredients used in cooking.
- Confirming the quality of ingredients.
- Making sure that the kitchen environment is sanitized and tidy.
- Keeping track of orders and stock when there is a shortage.
- Guaranteeing incredible presentation by dressing dishes before you serve them.
You also need to make sure that you are capable of carrying out the above to make sure that you find yourself a good and beneficial job.
Benefits Of Working Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Every job has its benefits, and employees are the ones to enjoy these benefits to the fullest. So, if you are interested in working as a Cook in the United States, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- There is high demand.
- You get to advance and increase your cooking skills.
- You can use your creative skills to prepare a dish.
- You get to meet and interact with new people every day.
- Discounted food.
- Promising job outlook.
Now, it is up to you to find out if you still have the drive to do this job. But at the end of it all, you are still the one benefiting.
Type Of Visa To Apply For To Get A USA Cooking Visa Sponsorship Job
To be able to secure a good Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, you also need to make sure that you have the right travel permit. Besides, there are various visa types, and different professions are eligible for these visas. So, to be able to get a Cooking Job in the United States, you need an
Chefs and cooks are eligible for this ability-based non-immigrant work visa for artists. However, this visa type is also very difficult to obtain and highly selective.
Where To Find a Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Thanks to the internet and technology, there are now different legit ways to find and secure a job in any country of your choice. So, if you would like to apply for a Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, check out these websites:
So, if you want to apply for this job, visit their official website and follow the prompts to be able to secure a good and high-paying job.
How To Apply for a Cooking Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The application process for this offer may vary depending on the website you are using. However, there are also some similarities between them, so applying for a job would not be so difficult. Now, here is what you can do:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the official website of any of the job platforms mentioned above.
- Then, search for Cooking Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.
- Once you find results, click on anyone to see if they are qualified.
- You will also be able to find out the salary, required experience level, and qualifications.
If you fall under their requirements and qualifications, then you can click on the Apply option. Once you do, follow all the instructions and enter all the required information to process your job application.