The eBay app allows users to buy and sell on their website without having to go through a web browser. It is compatible with Android, iPad, and iPhone. You can download the app from the respective app stores on your devices.
Just like other mobile apps, the eBay app helps you manage your data usage since you don’t have to log on to the eBay website with your computer using a web browser. A new update to the eBay app now allows sellers to re-list and receive their listing on the go as a notification on their mobile phone.
The eBay mobile app has a feature that puts buyers on alert when they have been outbid or when the item they are watching is ending. Sellers can also manage their item list and reach out to customers wherever they are. In the app, you can know how much you can sell an item, and you can also find out the number of items sold by other people in the social network.
Why Should I Download the eBay App?
Besides the fact that mobile apps are easier to access than e-commerce websites, there are other incisive reasons why you should download the eBay app. From making listing incredibly easy to being more responsive than the web version, there’s a lot the app has to offer.
- Online shopping made easy: With the app, you can say goodbye to shopping hiccups and enjoy an effortless shopping spree. From listing items to tracking orders, you’ve got everything at your fingertips.
- Get real-time notifications: Shopping via the app means you’ll stay on top of real-time information about sales, deals, auctions, and many more.
- eBay Live: This is arguably a feature that makes the app better than the web version. Just like its name suggests, eBay Live is a feature on the eBay app that allows users to buy products in a live video conversation with sellers, which helps to increase buyer trust and position your brand as an authority.
- Enjoy eBay’s money-back guarantee: This is a consumer protection policy that helps you get a refund as a buyer whenever the seller defaults in the delivery process. Perhaps the item you ordered arrives damaged, or what you ordered is not what you got. You can leverage this policy to secure your purchase. Mind you, to be eligible for the eBay money-back guarantee, you must pay using an eligible payment method at checkout.
Apart from the above-mentioned, there are other things you get to enjoy when you download the eBay app but just to mention a few.
How to Download eBay Mobile App
As stated earlier, the eBay app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. However, where you will download the app on both devices differs. On Android devices, you can download the eBay app from the Google Play Store, while on iOS devices, you can download it from the App Store. Steps for each will be provided below:
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for eBay using the search bar.
- Next to the app icon, click on the Install button.
On iOS Devices
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter eBay on the search bar.
- Once you find it, click ”Get.”
In a few minutes, you’ll have the app downloaded on your device. Once the download is complete, launch the app, sign up if you don’t have an account, and start shopping on the go.