How To Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription – If you need help canceling your Amazon Music subscription, you can view the guidelines below.
In the meantime, Amazon Music Unlimited is one of the best ways to stream millions of newly released, latest, trending songs and radio.
Plus, this platform features both international and local songs. However, for some reason, you might decide to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
Maybe you want to try out another music streaming platform or you can afford the monthly $16.99, cancel your account.
The process of canceling your Amazon Music is easy and can be completed within seconds. Plus, there are several ways you can go about it.
You can cancel your subscription on your desktop, iOS, or Android device, or through the iTunes store, but you need to follow the right steps and guidelines.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription on Desktop
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines to cancel your Amazon Music subscription on your desktop device. Follow the steps and guidelines below;
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Go to www.amazon.com on the web.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Navigate the option “Account & Lists” at the top right corner of the Amazon main page.
- Then, select Memberships & Subscriptions from the listed menu provided.
- Select Music Subscriptions.
However, this will direct you to the Amazon Music Unlimited page where you can cancel your subscription. Simply click Cancel Subscription to successfully cancel your Amazon music subscription plan.
How to Cancel Music on Android
Using the Android device, you need to make use of the Amazon music app. If you don’t have the application on your devices you can simply go to the Google Play Store to download the app. Afterward, you can:
- Open the Amazon music app on your device.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Locate the Subscription Renewal page and click Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm cancelation.
That’s all you need to cancel your subscription plan on Android using the Amazon Music app. Learn how to cancel your subscription on iOS.
How to Cancel My Amazon Music Subscription on iOS
First of all, there are two ways in which you can cancel your subscription plan on your iOS device. You can simply use the web browser by following the instructions above. Also, you can cancel your music plan on iTunes.
- Go to the support.apple.com website.
- Scroll down to the Billing and Subscription section and click on it.
- Select the option “See or cancel the subscription.
- This will eventually open the iTunes app.
- Click on Account and select View My Account.
- Under the Settings, section navigate the option “Subscriptions” and click Manage.
- Select Amazon Music.
Finally, click Cancel Subscription to your Music plan and make the confirmation by clicking Confirm. In summary, your cancellation of the Amazon music subscription might take a couple of days.
Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription On iTunes
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription on iTunes. Here are the steps and guidelines;
- Open your iTunes app
- Next, select an account and tap on View Account
- Then, navigate down the page and tap on Settings
- Tap Manage next to Subscription
- Hit the edit icon next to Amazon Music
- Choose cancel Subscription
- Lastly, click on the Confirm icon in the dialog box
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can easily cancel your Amazon Unlimited subscription via your iTunes app store.