Are you a frequent user of Crunchyroll? If you are looking for how to cast Crunchyroll on TV, then you have come to the right place because I will be helping with what you need. But first, here is what you need to do: Crunchyroll is an American entertainment company. Furthermore, they are distributing films, TV series, and anime around the world. It was founded on May 14, 2006, and it has been active ever since.
Therefore, you can watch and stream popular anime online. What’s more, when you use Crunchyroll, you can read manga online. In addition, there are different places where you can watch and stream TV series or anime on Crunchyroll. In other words, you can cast Crunchyroll from your mobile phone, desktop, and tablet.
Plus, you can also cast it directly onto your television. Besides, Crunchyroll comes with a built-in casting assist to an external device. However, this feature was discontinued for reasons that were not disclosed. But do not be discouraged because I will be showing you how to cast Crunchyroll to TVs that have Chromecast enabled.
How to Cast Crunchyroll on TV
In this section, I will show you how you can cast Crunchyroll from Android, iOS, or PC to a Chromecast device. So, you can make use of any process that you know suits your device perfectly. Now, let us dive into it.
How To Cast Crunchyroll on Android
Here is how to watch Crunchyroll on Android. It is quite easy and straightforward.
- Go to the top of your screen and click on Notification Panel.
- Search for icons that say things like Cast, Smart View, Wireless Projection, smart share, etc.
- Tap on it and wait for the device to scan for any nearby devices.
- Tap on the name of your Chromecast-enabled television.
- This will start casting on your device.
- If successful, the name of your device will pop up on the TV.
Now, you can finally launch the Crunchyroll mobile app on your mobile device and watch it on your television.
How To Cast From iOS
Here is how to cast Crunchyroll on iOS. It is quite simple and straightforward.
- Install the Replica app from the Apple App Store.
- Link your device to your television with Chromecast.
- Click on mirroring.
- This will duplicate your screen.
Next, launch the Crunchyroll app on your iPhone to mirror it on the television. Now, you can stream your favorite TV series and anime anytime you want with a better experience.
Cast From a Laptop or PC
Here is how to cast Crunchyroll on your laptop or PC. But to perform this process, you will need your Google Chrome web browser.
- Connect to the internet.
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
- Visit Crunchyroll’s official website.
- Tap on the Menu option.
- You will find it at the top-right corner of the page.
- Tap on Cast and allow the browser to scan for any nearby devices.
- Choose the TV with Chromecast to which you want to cast.
- It is advisable to choose Cast the tab from the Sources menu in the web browser. This is available in the newest version of Chrome.
- Now, Crunchyroll will play on the Chromecast.
Now, you can stop casting. To do this, select the Stop Casting option from the Cast menu at the right end of the screen.