How To Pay For GOtv In Nigeria – There are many ways that you can easily renew your GoTv subscription. The process is quite easy and you can do it from anywhere and everywhere. Moreover, you can quickly pay with your phone, on your desktop device, your laptop device, and other options.
However, if you recall, the old way of getting your subscription is by visiting the nearest Multichoice Africa office close to you. However, with the new age of digitalization, you can get the payment done anywhere. Read and learn how you can pay your Gotv in Nigeria.
Ways You Can Pay For Gotv In Nigeria
There are now various payment options that are now available in Nigeria. You can read and choose the payment options that suit you.
Quickteller is one of the best ways that you can renew your Gotv subscription, complete bills, and many more in Nigeria. In addition, you can make all your Gotv payments from the comfort of your home and phone. Here’s how to pay for Gotv using Quickteller:
- Begin by ensuring that your decoder is on.
- Visit www.quickteller.com/gotv and select the GOtv subscription package you want.
- Enter your email address, phone number, and your IUC number. You can find the IUC number written on the red sticker at the back of your decoder.
- Select Next to continue.
- Enter your Gotv subscriber’s name.
- Confirm that you’ve entered the correct IUC number.
- Click on PAY.
- Select the type of naira debit card you want to use.
Next, enter the details of your card: the sixteen digits number on your card, the expiry date, and your four-digit PIN.
- Lastly, click on PAY.
Once it is successful, your Gotv account will be credited and you can start watching your videos.
Another solution to getting your subscription renewal done is by using the eTranZact. This allows you to pay directly from your bank account. Here’s how you can get it done:
- Visit the GOtv website.
- Select your country, i.e., Nigeria.
- Enter your Smartcard number and click on Verify.
- Select ‘View Balance and Pay’ to continue to the payment summary page.
- Click on PAY to proceed to the payment page
- Next, select eTranZact from the payment options displayed.
- Select BankIT.
- Next, enter your bank account number and choose the name of your bank from the options.
- Then, generate a six-digit passcode and enter the passcode in the box.
- Dial *389*00# on the phone number you registered to your bank to generate an OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the box and click on PAY.
You are going to receive the response of your transaction shortly and this will indicate whether the payment was successful or not.
How To Pay For Gotv with the phone using PayU
Here’s how you can recharge your Gotv subscription using the PayU services:
- Ensure you have your IUC number copied out correctly.
- Open your phone browser.
- Visit the website Eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Once the website loads, enter the digits correctly. These could include your IUC number, subscription package, amount, phone number, and email address.
- Once you’ve entered your digits, click on the PayU logo.
- You are going to be directed to where you will pay.
- Enter the debit card details.
- Once you enter the details, click on ‘Pay’ to complete the transactions and you are done.
You can use this payment to pay your Gotv subscription from your phone. Here’s how to get it done:
- Launch your phone browser
- Visit the website at Eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Once the website opens, enter all your details ( IUC number, subscription package, phone number, email address, etc).
- Once done, click on the GlobalPay logo.
- Next, enter your debit card details.
- Lastly, click on Pay and you are done.
How to Recharge GOtv using Paga Mobile
Going further, you can use this mobile payment powered by a financial institution called PAGATECH. To pay for your Gotv, you can make the payments through a registered mobile wallet using a laptop, mobile phone, or desktop device. Furthermore, to pay through Paga online, all you have to do is Simply log in to www.mypaga.com. Enter all the required information it needs and then click “go”.
How to Pay For GOTV with your Phone Using Bank Code
Firstly, If you have a Stanbic IBTC bank account, use this method to renew your Gotv subscription:
- Open your phone dialer.
- Dial *909#.
- When it opens, select the 4th option and start the registration.
- Enter the correct details requested from you, including your IUC number.
- Lastly, press ‘Send’ to complete the payment, and it is done.
If you are using a Zenith Bank, here’s how to use the USSD code to pay your Gotv:
- First, ensure that you have the correct IUC number.
- Open your phone dialer.
- Dial *966*7*Amount*IUC Number#.
- Once it opens, enter all the required details.
- Then, confirm and then send.
If You are using a GTB bank, here’s what to do:
- Open your phone dialer
- Dial the USSD code *737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#. The “AMOUNT” there is your subscription plan price.
- Once you have confirmed the code, press “Send” and the process is complete.
Furthermore, If you are using Fidelity Bank, here’s how to use the code to pay for your Gotv:
- Launch your dialer.
- Dial *770*1088* IUC Number*Amount#.
- After doing the above, confirm that everything is correct.
- Lastly, press send.
Next, FirIf you are using First Bank, here’s how you can use the code to pay for your Gotv:
- Firstly, open your phone dialer.
- Dial *894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#.
- Next, you have confirmed that all details are correct.
- Then, press “Send” and you can complete the process.