New Year’s Day is a festival period observed in most parts of the world on 1 January, the first day of the year. New Year’s Day is the first day of the year, in the Gregorian calendar and it is always exactly one week after the Christmas day of the previous year. January 1 is a public holiday in all the countries that observe the Gregorian calendar except Israel. And this makes it the most observed public holiday of all time. Some countries also observe their New Year on January 2nd as an additional New Year holiday. Meanwhile, some countries that still use the Julian calendar observe New Year’s on January 14th.
January 1 New Year’s Day is a time of joy and happiness. It is a period to enjoy with family and loved ones. After the celebration of Christmas day, a lot of people can’t wait for the year to come to an end because they know it is a joyous period. New Year’s eve which is on December 31, is a time to prepare for the next day’s festive period. Lots of family and friends come over just to celebrate this day because it is a time of togetherness.
January 1 New Year’s Day wishes for greeting card
Like it was stated above, it is time to be happy. And at the same time, it is a period to send wishes to friends and family that are close by and far away. You do not know New Year’s Day wishes to send on the greeting cards? Not to worry, the below are the perfect ones to send to friends, family, and loved ones.
- Wishing you a happy new year with hope that you will have many favor and joy in the year to come
- A New Year is like a book and the pen is in your palm. It is your great chance to write an interesting and beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year! Let’s come together and be merry.
- Write it on your hear that every day in this New Year is the best day in the year.
- This new year offers a brand new start and I want to use this opportunity to start newly with you and wish you love and peace in this year
- Happy New Year friend. I hope you save some food and drink because I am going to need some this year too.
- In this New Year may we continue our friendship in good health and wealth.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who add brightness to the family
- My sister, my first friend, my supporter, in this New Year I wish you all the blessing you truly deserve. I love you sis
- To my handsome brother, thank you for the fun and the embarrassing moments we shared. Let’s keep it going this year. Happy New Year Bro!
- As the New Year is approaching, I always think of the gifts my parents have given to me. Though faraway, you are always in my mind. Happy New Year my beautiful parent!
All you just need to do is make use of the perfect wishes and send it to your friend or family to make them feel special. Wishes are the best for this season and you should also make your families who have been with you through the previous year feel precious.
Things and places to go on January 1 New Year’s Day
There are lots of things you can do with your friends and family on New Year’s. It is a time to play and have fun with family and there are things you should be able to do. You don’t know? The below are the perfect things and places to go this festive period
- Going for shopping
- Playing games together
- Going to the park
- you can go to the Museum
- the zoo
- the garden
- playing football
- watch movies
- Listen to songs.
Just do things that make you happy and go to places that are fun. New Year’s Day is not a time to be bored, so you should definitely go for fun. Do not be alone this New Year and make sure you have fun. Happy New Year!!