Are you looking forward to buying Bitcoins? Well, with the high rate at which Bitcoin is going in our society, I sure know you will like to be part of the people who have an interest in buying Bitcoin. If you are looking for local Bitcoin for sale, then you are definitely reading the right blog post. Without controversy, you can easily purchase or buy LocalBitcoins for sale instantly. The LocalBitcoins platform is currently open for old users.
As easy as buying Bitcoin seem, sometimes it could require a lot. Like LocalBitcoin as a BTC organization, it requires you to create an account before you can buy Bitcoin. Account at first might seem like it I use less. However, that account is more like a bank account. It is always required before you can get a BTC wallet. If you have a Bitcoin with no wallet to keep, then it is as good as lost.
A LocalBitcoin account also has other perks. Currently, with over a decade in existence, the platform has over a hundred thousand active traders. That should boost your confidence a little and assure you that the platform is somewhat safe and secure. It should so motivate you to want to try it out.
LocalBitcoins Shutting Down
At the point of updating this blog post, we discovered that Local Bitcoins had shut down its service in most countries. Further research revealed that local Bitcoins announced it shut down in February 2023. There are several known factors to local bitcoins shutting down which include the market issues. There were several declinings in market transactions, trading problems, etc.
However, if you were a Local Bitcoin user before the closure, you still have a chance to log in and withdraw your balance before it’s totally shut down. According to a press release by this company, it is clear to understand that the decision was a hard one for them part of the press release reads
“LocalBitcoins are therefore sad to share, that regardless of LocalBitcoins efforts to overcome challenges during the ongoing very cold crypto-winter, LocalBitcoins has regretfully concluded that it can no longer provide its Bitcoin trading service.”
It is therefore advisable that you use the steps below to either recreate an account or log in if you were a user before now.
Create a LocalBitcoins Account
Creating a LocalBitcoin account is simple. Very simple but can be tough at times. The most causes for this difficulty are a slow internet connection and the wrong email address. Yes, you need an email address if you want to create a LocalBitcoin account.
- Get hold of an internet-connected device.
- Using a web browser on the device, visit the LocalBitcoin website.
- Now search for the “Sign up Free” button and tap on it.
- On the form page, enter carefully your desired username, email, password, and then password again.
- Then verify that you are a human by completing the challenge you are given.
- Tap on the “Register” button and read the terms and conditions.
- Also then tap on the “I agree” button to continue.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
- Now enter your profile information and tap on the “submit” button.
- Verify your number by adding the text you were sent and tapping on the submit button.
That is all you need to do to set up your LocalBitcoin account.
How to Buy Local Bitcoin for Sale
Of course, there is always local Bitcoin for sale. Now that you have a LocalBitcoin account, you can buy Bitcoins. Follow the steps below to buy local Bitcoins for sale.
- Get an internet-connected device and log in to your LocalBitcoin account.
- Now choose your currency, the amount you wish to buy, and tap on search. Alternatively, you can scroll down and select an offer.
- Tap on the buy icon and then on “Send a trade request”.
- Enter your message and tap on send.
- Now all you have to do is, wait for a reply and follow onscreen instructions afterward.
There you have it, a simple and well-known way to buy local Bitcoins for sale. I think we have come to an end of this article and I hope you understood everything explained. If you have any issues, leave them in the comment box below.