MyFedLoan popularly known as FedLoan Servicing was created by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency short for (PHEAA) to enable all U.S students to manage their student loans. It is currently one of the largest and leading student aid organizations servicing students and schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, student aid programs, and outreach. In fact, MyFedLoan provides you the opportunity of understanding your Private or Federal student Loan Life cycle and you can access their services online via your computer web browser or through the mobile app.
Whether you need to calculate your loan interest, Find a repayment plan that is affordable or be sure you qualify for loan forgiveness, MyFedLoan has all the necessary tools. In addition, this platform allows you to visualize and view your loan information. As well as see your payment history, and access your bulls, letters, and tax documents. Users who already have an account with MyFedLoan can log in to their account. To schedule payments, pay off loans with current or future date quotes, and also update their details. However, if you don’t have an account with www.MyFedLoan.com, you sign up for an account online to get started.
What can MyFedLoan Servicing help you with?
MyFedLoan can help you understand your Loan repayment, select the right repayment plans, make payments, search for loan forgiveness, and much more. The company is designed to provide all U.S students easy and stress-free process while managing their student loans after and during college. Below is detailed information on what you stand to gain while using FedLoan.com;
- You can access and manage your Payments Online.
- Update your Account information, get tax forms, and view your billings and interest statements.
- Access to income-driven repayment options to enable you to repay loans.
- Change your Payment preferences and move your loan due date ahead.
- Apply for Federal Loan Consolidation to help reduce your payment.
- Confirm you’re if you are eligible for Loan Forgiveness such as Loan Discharge, Teacher Loan Forgiveness, PSLF, and any benefits for service members.
You can conveniently and comfortably enjoy the above-listed benefits and features and much more once you sign up for an account with MyFedLoan.
How to sign up for MyFedLoan Account Online
If you don’t have an account with FedLoan, you might not be able to fully and efficiently make use of their services. Therefore, you will need to sign up for an account with the platform using your personal information and details. Here are the steps and guidelines to create an account with MyFedLoan.com Online;
- Visit the official website of MyFedLoan online via your device web browser.
- At the left corner of the homepage, click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- This will take you to the official sign up page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Input your active email address.
- Enter your date of birth details.
- You will be required to enter your SSN Number.
- Enter your SSN Number on the given field and confirm the number entered.
- Read through the terms and conditions of MyFedLoan Service and tap on Continue.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Note; when signing up for an account with FedLoan, make sure to enter your accurate personal information and details as this will enable access to your account when you need to sign in. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to login to MyFedLoan.
Steps to access your FedLoan Login Account
Already have an account with MyFedLoan? No need to create or sign up for an account, with your correct username and password you can access your account. To sign in to MyFedLoan, here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Go to the official website of MyFedLoan
- On the left side of the homepage, tap on SIGN IN.
- You will be redirected to the sign in page where you will be prompted to enter your details.
- To sign in to your account, enter your FedLoan username and Password.
- Then, tap on SIGN IN below the page.
After tapping on the sign in button, wait for your information to be verified. If they are accurate you will automatically be granted access to your account.
How to Recover My www. FedLaon.com Login Password and Username
If you are having trouble signing in to your account, this might be because you have entered the wrong password or username. You will need to recover your username and reset your password to gain back access to your account. To do so, follow the below steps and guidelines;
- Visit the official sign in page of MyFedLoan.
- On the sign in page, scroll down and tap on having trouble signing in?
- To recover your username tap on ‘’I Forgot My Username “and then tap on continue.
- And to reset your password, click on “I Forgot Password” and then tap on Continue.
- On the next page, enter your account or SSN Number without dashes.
- Enter your Last Name and Date of Birth details.
- Finally, click on Continue and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
Once you have successfully recovered or reset your FedLoan Username and Password, you can visit the official sign in page again and try signing in to your account.
FedLoan Servicing Customer Service
If you need help, you can always contact the FedLoan customer service team for help and also make general inquiries in the process. To call the company using your Smartphone; you can call with their phone number from Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET. You can also send them an email or mail and you will be attending. Note that; you can reach FedLoan if you are outside the U.S by calling their international number 717-720-1985 from Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (ET).