Are you from India or reside in India and need a loan so urgently? It’s undoubtedly a fact that getting a loan these days could be so frustrating. How about I tell you that Navi loan is here to grant the loan at ease with no stress especially when you apply the right steps and methods involved in getting this loan? With Navi Personal Loan App to apply for a paperless personal loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs, with a flexible repayment period of up to 72 months is now made very easy.
Furthermore, the interest rate for a Navi Personal Loan starts at just 9.99 percent per year, and pre-closing the loan incurs no additional fees. Additionally, there are a few basic steps that must be taken before you can obtain a loan from Navi loan. Therefore, we will be looking at how to get the loan from Navi below.
How To Apply for Navi Loan
However, a loan platform like Navi makes getting a personal loan incredibly simple and quick. The steps are as follows:
- Install the Navi app for loans on your smartphone by visiting the App Store or Google Play (for Android users) (for iOS users).
- Use your cellphone number when registering.
- To determine your eligibility for a personal loan, enter a few simple details.
- Choose the necessary loan amount and EMI.
- Finish the KYC procedure by providing your PAN, Aadhaar, and selfie.
- Enter the bank account information to send money online.
- Get quick money sent into your bank account with the Navi rapid personal loan app.
What Documents Are Required From Navi Loan?
Nevertheless, just like every other loaning platform, there are always some basic documents that must be provided to process a loan from the platform. Meanwhile, On the Navi loan app, you will need the following listed document to seek a personal loan:
- PAN Number: he word PAN stands for Permanent Account Number. It is usually issued to all taxpayers in the country, i.e., India. A PAN card is usually made up of information about individuals or companies. Information like tax payment, TDS credit, investments made, and direct transactions are all linked to the PAN number. These details are often shared across the country. And hence, there’s no duplication of PAN, that is to say that no two persons can have similar PAN Numbers.
- Aadhar Card: The Unique Identifying Authority of India, or UIDAI, was established in 2009 and given the responsibility of providing unique identification numbers to all Indian residents. Aadhar, or the unique identification number, is a twelve-digit number that allows the government to identify individuals who are legitimately qualified for particular subsidies and advantages that are occasionally offered by the government.
To ensure financial transactions are transparent and put a stop to unlawful activity, the Aadhar number must be compelled to be connected to the PAN. Aadhar is also a necessary component of KYC and must be submitted while creating a bank account. It functions as evidence of identity, address, and age.
- Verification of the borrower’s identification issued by the government (if any).
- The government-issued address verification (Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, passport, driving license, etc.).
- Last six months’ worth of bank statements.
- Documents relating to a property.
- Properly completed application form with a photo.
Navi Loan Eligibility
- Indian nationality is a must.
- Your choice of employment is either salaried or independent.
- Age: To be eligible for the loan, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 65. In some circumstances, the minimum age limit can be raised to 21, 23, or 25 years.
- Credit score: To be eligible for a Navi personal loan, you must have a credit score of at least 650.
Only a few cities now offer the Navi personal loan option, including:
- Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Ananthapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, and East Godavari are all in Andhra Pradesh.
- Patna and Gaya, Bihar
- Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad
- Haryana: Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat
- Jharkhand: Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Dharwad, Kolar, Hassan, Mandaya
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Madhya Pradesh: Indore
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmed Nagar,
- Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Swatara
- Odisha: Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack
The mentioned states are where you can get your Navi loan processed and granted. You can also enquire from their customer service coordinators via their office platform and also from their social media handles.