This article “Open Gmail Account” is all about how you can open or create a mail account. Creating a Gmail account can be done for free and without stress. Gmail is short for Google Mail. This mail service provider’s owned by Google is open to all users to open a Gmail account for free. To use this platform, you must have an account with Google and a Google account is free. With a Google account, you have access to everything Google ranging from Google Maps to Google AdWords.
Gmail as a mail service provider and it can be used to manage your business. This platform also has an app developed specifically for it. With this app (The Gmail App), you can stay on top of new emails and updates about your business. The Google mail app is available for almost any device ranging from mobile devices to iOS devices. It might interest you to know that it is available on many app stores on the internet today.
How to Open Gmail Account On Web
You can follow the steps below accurately to open a Gmail account today. You should note that you are going to need sufficient space and data bundles on your device to Open Gmail Account;
- Firstly, open a device with a web browser and turn it on.
- Then, turn on the mobile data connection of the device.
- Locate any web browser on the device and launch it.
- Afterward, enter the URL www.google.com into the search bar of the web browser and search.
- From the Google web page, tap “Gmail” by the top right side of the screen.
- Next, hit the “Create new account” button.
- Fill the Gmail sign up form and tap on the “next” button.
- Lastly, enter some of your personal information and check that you agree to the privacy and terms of the platform.
That is it. You have an Open Gmail account that would be successfully created. Moreover, with your email address and account password, you can get pass any Google services that include YouTube, Google Map, Google Play Store and lots more
How to Open Gmail via Gmail App
Regardless of the device, you’re using either the Windows Phone, Android, iOS devices or even Symbian phone, you can still download the app. Also, after you open a Gmail account you might need an app to access your account. Therefore, to download the Gmail app to your device, follow carefully the steps below.
- Firstly, turn on the device you want to download and install the Gmail application.
- Next, connect the device to an active source of the data connection.
- On the device, locate and launch any app store. When the app store has been launched, locate and tap on the search bar.
- Using the search bar of the app store, search for “Gmail”.
- Tap on the Gmail official app and then on the “Install” button from the app download page.
Henceforth, now follow the onscreen instructions given to you in other to successfully download the app and install it on your device. However, after you Open Gmail account, You should note that if you are using an app store that did not come with your device. Then you would be taken to the installer screen to manually install the app.