Do you know how difficult it can be to set up a PayPal account? if you don’t then I guess things have been very easy for you or you haven’t even tried yet. A PayPal account is an account that can be used to do a lot of things. A PayPal account can be set up in any country you find yourself. PayPal is currently available in over a hundred and fifty countries across the world. Having said this, a lot of people still don’t know what PayPal is all about. Without further delay, let’s look at what PayPal is.
PayPal is an online platform where people can easily and freely send money across the world. There are various ways in which you can send money on PayPal. On PayPal, you can even link your bank account and credit card. PayPal is being used as a payment system for most online stores around the world. For example, both Amazon and eBay uses PayPal as a payment option. I personally love PayPal because of the ease and security it provides users.
How to Set Up PayPal Account
Setting up a PayPal account is very easy. All you have to do is sign up for an account. You can also add your card details or your bank account if you wish to. Follow the steps below to create a new PayPal account from scratch.
- Launch the web browser of your choice.
- Click the address bar and follow this address (www.paypal.com).
- Make sure that you are not using any VPN as it would affect the nationality that the site would be displayed in. when the site loads, find the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Now, fill the form that would be presented to you. This form would ask for information like your country, first name, last name, email address, and you can also create your password on this form.
When you are through with the form, hit “Next”. Simply follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to verify your mobile number and get your account set up. It should not take more than three minutes and you’re through.
Sign in to PayPal
Setting up a PayPal account does not just end there. Sometimes, you would need to sign in to the account you’ve already set up. Follow the steps below to sign in to your PayPal account.
- Launch any web browser you can think of using on your device.
- Access the PayPal website at www.paypal.con.
- Find the “Log in” link at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Enter your existing PayPal email address and password on the text field provided.
- Hit the “Log In” button below the password field.
Wait for the data to be processed and when it’s recognized, you would be logged in to your PayPal account. You can also proceed to download the PayPal app for your device if you want to stay connected on your mobile device.