The youth of this generation spends most of their time connecting with one social networking platform or the other. When debating the most used social networking site in the world, Facebook appears as number one. Then comes WhatsApp which apparently is the third most used social media. First of all, the WhatsApp app is actually a free Messenger application that comes as a freeware, cross-platform messaging app and also designed with Voice over IP services. With WhatsApp Messenger, you can create a connective atmosphere with your friends and families.
In the meantime, not long ago did Facebook acquired the Messenger platform for approximately US$ 19.3 billion. The latest updated feature allows you to share statues directly to your Facebook story. As we have known, in 2015, it was the most popular messaging application. It’s still one of the popular messaging applications right now. However, the Messenger app is designed to provide a communicating feature that allows people to voice chat, video call, text & voice message, share location, and lots more.
Overview Feature of WhatsApp Messenger App
Furthermore, the WhatsApp is a fascinating messing application which has become one of the primary means of communication in thousand of countries and location. However, one of the benefits of signing up for the platform allows you to messaged and call friends, families in real-time. The first feature of the service includes:
- Text & Voice message: the application allows you to stay glued to your family and friends by sending text messages. Also, you can as well voice messages if you don’t feel like typing.
- Video & Voice call: in case you don’t even want to text or voice messages, you can actually have real-time communication were people. Plus, you can also create a group video call by adding 4 to 5 people.
- Share content: the service allows you to share media files, and also your location with your friends and family on your WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp status: you can upload things that are happening at the moment to get more views and reactions from friends. Plus, the platform creates a bridge link where you can also share your story on Facebook.
Above, WhatsApp comes in two different connecting platforms which are the WhatsApp mobile app and the WhatsApp Web version. Where you can always stay connected anywhere, anytime across various internet-connected devices.
How can I Create a WhatsApp Account?
First of all, before you can create an account on the WhatsApp app, you need to install the application either on your iOS devices or Android devices. Without stress, visit the Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store and search the application. Another requirement is that you can use an email address or any other social media account to create a WhatsApp account. You need to use the mobile number, that is active to the device you’re using.
- After installing the WhatsApp app, you can then open the application.
- Then click Agree & continue on your screen.
- Afterward, you need to enter your phone number, where you will receive a verification code on the device.
- Enter the code sent to your devices and click Done.
Moreover, this will step a few minutes to verify your account, and after the verification is completed. Then you can set up your profile, by providing your full name or nickname, add a profile photo, and others. Also, keep in mind, you can as well make use of your Facebook profile data to set up your WhatsApp profile.