Zippia is one of the best job listings out there, and it is uniquely efficient for job seekers looking to get a new job position. This platform specializes in helping you conveniently discover new career paths and jobs that are available for you to consider.
On this website, you get to work with millions of job postings that you can select from depending on your skill set. Also, you get to view the profiles of legit companies, gain more insights from other employees’ reviews, and so on.
You are more likely to work with a job questionnaire that will be very detailed, and this will help you find the right company and job for you. If you doubt the unique functionality of Zippia, you shouldn’t.
There have been thousands of success stories from people who have successfully gained job positions that they wanted with Zippia. You could be among the thousands of people who are also opportune to get the job of their dreams with Zippia.
Is Zippia Legit?
You don’t have to stress over any little thing or position available on the website. You can be sure that Zippia is a 100 percent legit website with no stains of falsehood. This website only uploads job listings that are also legit, extensive research done on companies and positions, and career advice.
Is Zippia Free to Use?
The Zippia platform is free to use, as long as you are a job seeker. This allows you to easily browse for jobs that suit you on the platform without any restrictions.
However, employers who make use of the Zippia platform will need to have a monthly payment plan to proceed on the site. Although employers do have the chance of getting a free trial before they sign up for a monthly payment plan,
As an employer, working with a payment plan on the website will yield you fruitful benefits in the years to come.
Zippia Pricing Model
There are various pricing models available on Zippia that you can easily subscribe to to get the best results.
They vary, and it is up to you to select your subscription plan. Here are the pricing models available on Zippia that you can work with, especially as an employer:
The Monthly Plan
This payment method is very straightforward, and it helps employers navigate the sites even better.
Apart from being highly beneficial, it is also the easiest pricing model available on Zippia. You can either choose to work with the Lite or Standard plan in your matter of choice.
Pay For Performance
Another pricing model available on Zippia is the pay-for-performance mode. As an employer, if you only wish to pay for the job applications that you receive, this is a good payment plan to work with.
Moreover, this kind of plan requires you to converse with the Zippia team to get a customized plan that suits you. You will tell the team how many applications you want to receive, and you will be given a fixed price.
Pay Per Click
Third on the list is the pay-per-click plan, and this one suits you more if you are an employer with a company that is always hiring.
If you work with this plan, you will be charged per month for the number of applications that are sent to you by Zippia. The difference it has with the pay-per-performance plan is that you don’t set the number of applications you want to receive.
Since the number of job seekers that will click on your job posting will differ monthly, you will be charged differently. For this kind of payment plan, you will have to speak to someone on the Zippia team to set it up for you as a customized plan.
How Much Does Zippia Cost?
For you to post on Zippia, you will be charged $499 for three postings per month. However, for five jobs posted per month, you will be charged $649. You can also get a personalized solution, which allows you to post any number of jobs from your company through XML or ATS.
How to Sign Up for Zippia
If you are interested in getting started with Zippia, either as a job seeker or an employer, the entire process is very simple. Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch your preferred web browser.
- Visit the official site at https://www.zippia.com/.
- Navigate to the right side of the page and click on the Sign In button.
- Since you don’t have an account, you cannot log in.
- Navigate to the button on the form and click the Sign-Up option.
- Now, proceed to answer important questions like where you would like to work, and click on Next.
- Next, answer the question of whether you would like to work from home, and click Next.
- Enter the title or type of job you want. Click Next
- Proceed to select your highest level of education from the options provided.
- Enter the major you studied or so.
- Then, select your job level from the options provided.
- Answer whether you would like to move to another city.
- Answer the question about the type of company you wish to work for and any other questions.
- Lastly, proceed to enter your email address to continue.
Once done, follow every other onscreen prompt to successfully sign up for a Zippia account.
How To Sign In to Zippia
To sign in to the account when you want, you can also click the Sign In button and select the medium for which you wish to log in to your account. Or follow the steps and guidelines below to access your account:
- Zippia’s official website can be found online.
- On the homepage, locate and hit the Sign In icon.
- On the sign-in page, enter the email address and password connected to your account.
- Alternatively, you can sign in to your account using Google or Facebook.
- Simply click on Continue with Facebook or Continue with Google and follow the prompt.
If the login information you’ve entered corresponds to the details used in signing up for an account, you will automatically be granted access to your account.
How to Find a Job on Zippia
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to successfully browse and find a job on Zippia. Firstly, the process is easy and can be completed within seconds. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website online.
- On the homepage, you will find the search engine.
- Enter a job title or keyword.
- Select whether you would like to work from home or the office.
- Choose your level of education.
- Next, select your job level.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
Note: While applying for a job, ensure you provide your correct information and details, as your details will be validated once approved.
How Do I Create A Job Post As An Employer In Zippia?
If you are an employer or you work for a running company looking to hire new workers with skills you find, posting about it on Zippia helps a really long way.
As an employer or hiring manager, you can easily create a job posting with a detailed job description and ideas about the company’s culture.
Further on, it is very important that you include details like the schedule being run and the salary being paid, as this gives job seekers more knowledge on what they are looking for.
In addition, writing and posting a simple and detailed job description to upload to Zippia could help you attract the best-quality employees.
Also, Zippia works well with the algorithm to push it out there further and match it to available, qualified job seekers.
Steps to Post a Job on Zippia
In this part of the article, we will outline the steps and guidelines for posting a job on Zippia. Check out the steps below:
- Visit the official website online.
- On the homepage, locate and tap on the Post Job icon.
- Enter the job title, company name, and job description.
- Next, enter the job location, select remote or hybrid, and then enter a salary range.
- Hit the save and continue icon.
- Next, preview the information entered.
- Sign in to your account.
- Then, select a plan and make payments.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Is it worth it?
Yes. Zippia is worth it, as they promptly specialize in providing online recruitment services to people all around the world. They are also excellent at producing good job openings in various industries like construction, restaurants, executive management, and so on. Aside from that, they also produce great and booming results in the employment rate among job seekers.