This is a new topic of another article that says FXDD. I know this will be confusing to you because most of us do not know what FXDD is. After reading this blog post, you will be able to gather more knowledge on how FXDD works. FXDD is a direct dealer company that provides foreign exchange trading for retailers and institutional clients. It gives access to spot foreign exchange markets through proprietary and third-party trading software.
These also include Meta Trader 4, FXDD Swordfish, Power Trader, Viking Trader, mirror trader, and also JForex. This company was established in the year 2002 in New York City by its sister company tradition “North America, Inc.” FXDD stands for FXDriectDealer, which is the meaning of FXDD.
The FXDD platform is like different kinds of trading options, this platform is Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5, web trade, and Zulu trade, and they are FXDD platforms. On each of these platforms, they have their support options also but two of them support the same option which is the Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5. The rest two supports different option but they also have a similar option.
In addition, you can find out about the FXDD platform when you access the website of FXXD, then click on the menu icon at the left corner of the home page at the top of the home page. Then click “About” and click “Platforms” then after tapping compares platforms on the next page.
How To Open an Account on FXDD
Opening an account on FXDD is very easy and quite simple. If you are willing to open an account, you can follow the steps below to create an account;
- Provide basic essential information. You will have to visit the platform’s official site which is www.fxdd.com. While on the signup page, fill in the page with your accurate data. This data will include your name, date of birth, country, mobile number, and valid email address.
- Secure your account by creating and confirming a password.
- Authenticate your account by providing a valid ID and any other document you will be required to provide.
- Answer the security questions to prove your level of trading.
How to Trade
It is very much easy to trade with this trading site. Follow the steps below to trade on this website.
- Open your web browser and visit www.fxddtrading.com on your browser.
- Scroll down and click the start trading now button.
- Then choose the account you want to set up and enter your first name.
- Then the last name, country, your email address, then confirm the email.
- Enter a depositing currency and choose your trading platform and after that click gets started.
With these, you can trade your market online via the trading platform. Note that the account you are set up on the trading page is also you’re for sign-in; the trading account is more like signing up on the platform. Please set up your trading account, you have to follow the steps carefully and provide valid information.