Do you have a Google meet app on your mobile device and you are wondering how to login or basically want to login through the site? You have nothing to worry about that, we will show you the Google Meet login procedure. In the meantime, Google Meet login is an authorization page for accessing your Google Meet account. Most people are confused about the Google Meet Login because it is kinds of different. Your Gmail or Google account is what you need to log in to Google Meet.
As we all know the Google meet to be a digital platform that connects millions of people from anywhere the internet is present together just like ZOOM. The Google Meet login allows you to be able to join meetings and also host meeting online. Google Meet serves as the best option is to use a video calling app Google meet. When you log in to Google Meet, you can connect people virtually and meets them face-to-face for a reunion, a business meeting or a gathering of friends. Technology has made things really easy for everyone and google meet has been a great help, in this pandemic and even before the pandemic.
How to Login on Google Meet
There are various ways where you can log in to Google Meet. The Google Meet app and the Google Meet Web are the two options where you can log in to host or join meetings. We will break down the two procedures for you below.
To Log in to Google Meet App:
- Visit the Google play store download the Google meet app.
- Open the Meet App on your device.
- Click Continue.
- Select your email account that already signed to your mobile phone to access Google Meet.
- If you want to sign in a new account, you can click Add another account and sign in your Google account to open Google Meet.
To Log in to Google Meet Web:
- Visit the Google Meet Web on the desktop web browser.
- At the top right corner of the page, click the Sign in icon.
- Enter your email address or phone number and click Next.
- Then enter your password and click sign in.
Once you’ve successfully signed in to the platform you can easily join or host meetings. In case you also don’t know how to go about that, you can follow the instruction below.
How to Join a Meeting on Google Meet
To join a meeting you can either access it through a code or a link. Whichever you have in your custody, simply follow the steps below.
- Start up the Google meet app on your device.
- Click the enter meeting code found at the button of the your screen.
- Enter the code given or sent to you by the meeting organizer and click Join meeting.
Join Google Meet via website
- Open the Google meet webpage on your browser.
- Click use a meeting code( if you are G suite subscriber click join or start a meeting).
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the meeting code given or sent to you by your meeting organizer and tap continue.
That is all you need to join the meeting. However, if you want to join a school meeting, you need to request code from the teacher or admin.