How To Promote Your Business With TikTok – Ever thought about using TikTok to tell people about your business? Well, you should. It can help your business get noticed and attract more customers.
In Nigeria, TikTok is super popular, with millions of users. It’s not just for fun; you can use it to show off your business or skills.
Promoting your business on TikTok is a cool way to connect with customers and let them know about what you’re selling.
TikTok has some cool features and ways to advertise that can help your business grow and get more people interested in it. Give it a try and see how it boosts your business and helps more people know about what you do!
Benefits Of Promoting Your Business On TikTok In Nigeria
There is no doubt that promoting your business on TikTok comes with a lot of benefits. In fact, it will be evident in your business by the time you start making sales every single day. Below are the benefits of promoting your business on TikTok.
- TikTok will help you advertise your brand and make more people aware of the services that you offer.
- With TikTok, you will be able to reach a large audience within a short period of time.
- On TikTok, there are many ways to advertise. You can advertise using in-feed ads or brand takeovers. These tools for advertising can help you promote your business better and also reach your targeted audience.
- As you are advertising your business on TikTok, you can get people to visit your website or social media page, and to do this, you have to put your link in your videos or bio.
- TikTok shows your videos to people based on location, so if you reside in Nigeria, TikTok will show your videos to Nigerians only. And this is great because people are going to buy from you after seeing your content.
Another benefit of using TikTok to promote your business is that if you make high-quality videos, they are going to be seen by a larger audience, which means you are one step closer to growing your business.
How To Create A Business Account On TikTok In Nigeria
Before you proceed to promote your business with TikTok, In Nigeria, you need to first create a business account on TikTok.
If you own a business and want to create a business account on TikTok, just follow the steps below.
- Download the Tiktok app on your Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign up on the TikTok app using your email address or phone number.
- Then tap the three dots in the top right corner of your profile and choose ‘’Manage Account”
- Tap Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Business as the type of account you intend to use.
- Fill in proper information about your business, like your name, website, and how to contact you.
- Select a profile picture and cover photo that shows what your brand is about.
- Write a description of your business.
- Write relevant keywords in your profile to make it work better.
Once you’ve completed that step, you can begin making and sharing videos that align with your brand’s message, showcasing what your brand offers and its goals.
Once your business account is set up on TikTok, it’s essential to engage with your audience by responding to their comments and messages.
Interaction is key to building a connection with your audience and fostering a positive relationship.
How To Promote Your Brand On TikTok
Once you have created an account for your business on the popular social media app TikTok. You can now follow the steps below to promote your brand.
Create A TikTok Business Account
The first step to promoting your business on TikTok is creating a TikTok business account. The steps to creating one have already been listed above; just follow the steps and create a business account on TikTok.
And if you already have a TikTok account but it is not for business, you can always convert it to a business account.
Get To Know Your Audience And The TikTok Community
After creating a business account on TikTok, the next thing to do is get to know and understand your audience and the TikTok community as well.
Explore TikTok as a whole and get to see what people want. This way, you will be able to channel your content to what they want.
Establish Your Goals
You can set out your goals and how you plan to achieve them. Are you looking to grow brand awareness, drive traffic to your online store, or just build a community?
Create A TikTok Content Strategy
When creating a TikTok content strategy, you should include the best times to post on TikTok, how often you want to post, and the type of content you will be sharing.
Create Engaging, Branded Content That TikTok Users Want
This is part of finding out what TikTok users love to see; once you know what they love to see, you can start creating content based on what they want.
Also, the best way to engage users on TikTok is by getting creative with your video content; always ensure your video content is different and unique.
Consider Collaborations And Influencer Marketing
Another way to promote your business on TikTok in Nigeria is to get involved in collaborations and influencer marketing.
There are a lot of creators on TikTok looking for brands to work with, so you should consider working with them so that your brand can have more visibility.
Also, you can partner with reliable brands to cross-promote an event, thereby exposing your business to potential customers.
Owning a business in Nigeria is very easy; you just need to have the right platform to advertise and promote your business, and TikTok is the right channel for that.
It is a valuable marketing channel for businesses to thrive in Nigeria. If you are a new business owner looking for visibility and potential customers. Just put your business out there using TikTok, and you will be glad you did.