Jamb Caps Login is one of the most frequently asked questions on Google, especially by students who are looking to gain admission. However, if you need help or are experiencing some difficulties, you have come to the right place. So, sit back and relax as you learn the steps you need to follow to be able to access the Jamb Caps portal online. Furthermore, the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) was created by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
What’s more, the purpose of this portal is to make sure that there is credibility, integrity, and straightforwardness in the admission process for students in the country. In addition, the Jamb Caps also make the approval process a lot easier. So, if you want to access the JAMB CAPS portal, then you will have to log in. Moreover, you need to first gain entry to the JAMB E-facility.
Nevertheless, the Jamb E-facility is an online portal for students to check their admission status, print their admission and result slips, apply for data correction, and access JAMB Caps. Therefore, if you are a Jamb applicant and you to gain access to the e-facility portal, that will be very simple by the end of this blog post. So, if you are interested and need to know how you can sign in to the Jamb portal to access the Jamb Caps, then keep reading.
Jamb Caps Login
The Jamb Caps login is a very straightforward process that requires less complex and complicated instructions. Luckily for you, I have just the procedure you need, and I will be helping you every step of the way. So, let us get into it:
- Connect to the internet.
- Launch your web browser.
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Then, type your password in the open tab.
- Lastly, click on Login.
- Once you do, you will be given access to your account.
- So, on the homepage, you will see a welcome message, a profile code, and some color bars.
- Since you have finally signed in to your account, you can now access the Jamb Caps portal.
- So, click on the Check Admission Status.
You will be taken to another new page where you have to click Access My CAPS. Once you do, you will be taken to the official JAMB CAPS portal.
How To Reset Your Jamb Portal Password Online
Before you can access your JAMB Caps, you will need to sign in to the JAMB E-facility portal first. And you do know that your email address and password are very important for this process. However, if you cannot remember your password, here is how to reset it:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Launch your web browser.
- Go tohttps://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Then, Tap on the Here option.
- You will be redirected to another page where you need to provide your email address
- Once you enter your email address, tap on the Password Reset tab.
So, you will have a password reset link sent to your email address. Next, select the link, and you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to create your new password. Follow the instructions, and once you are done, tap on the Change Password option. You have successfully changed your old password.