Do you still own an MSN Hotmail account? If you still do and are looking for how you can sign into your MSN Hotmail account, this blog post explains how you can access your MSN Hotmail sign-in if you are having issues with the login. There are several people who still love their email service provider. While there are tons of thousands of users on the platform, there might as well be lots of people who cannot access their accounts.
However, the reason for the failure in the attempt to sign into the MSN Hotmail account has to do with the rebranding of its service. The MSN Hotmail Sign-In login is no longer accessible through the normal web portal, where you can provide your login credentials. Instead, the new MSN Outlook sign-in enables you to sign in to your Hotmail account.
About Email Accounts
The majority of the series of email accounts, which include Windows Live Messenger, MSH Hotmail, MSN Outlook Mail, and MSN Messenger, are all owned by Microsoft. Most of these emails are no longer available, including those from Windows Live Messenger, MSN Messenger, and others. The only active email accounts are Outlook Mail and Hotmail.
In the meantime, the MSN Hotmail Sign-In Mail section has been restructured and rebranded to the new innovative email address known as Outlook Mail. Therefore, every single user under the umbrella of MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Hotmail, and every other formal name of the email services is now available on the new email server. In addition, the MSN Hotmail sign-in email account provides an entry to access your email account with the right login credentials. Here are some of the steps to sign in to MSN Hotmail:
MSN Hotmail Log In to Your Account
On the contrary, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN Hotmail, and other names under Microsoft email providers are actually the same. MSN Hotmail sign-in via Outlook.com enables instant access to all your email folders right on the web. In other words, with Outlook.com, you can access your email address even using the Outlook Mail app. Note: The www.msn.com sign-in directs you to the new interface.
- Therefore, go to www.outlook.com in your web browser.
- Click the Sign In icon at the top right of the page.
- Enter your MSN Hotmail email address and click Next.
- Then, enter your account password and click Login.
On the Outlook Mail App
- Open the Outlook mail app on your mobile phone.
- Then click Sign in to enter your account details.
- You can do this by providing your email address and password.
- Lastly, click Login.
In case you’re using MSN Messenger or actually thinking about the MSN Messenger sign-in process. However, you can create a new email address using the Outlook email domain.
How do I Create an MSN Hotmail account?
If you do not have an MSN Hotmail account. Opening one is very simple, as the procedures are already listed for you.
- Visit account.microsoft.com.
- Click on sign in.
- Then you decide to create one.
- Enter your email address.
- Input your desired password.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Type in your country and birthday.
- You will be sent a code; input that code, and then you have your own MSN Hotmail account.
How Can I Recover my Hotmail Account?
You probably lost contacts in your MSN Hotmail sign-in email account that included your email address and password. It is okay not to know what means to take. In order to get access to your account back. Before we show you the steps, you need to provide an active email address that you use regularly. So that the services will be able to send you a code to recover your account.
If you are having issues opening or signing in to your MS Hotmail account, you need to check out the following.
- The service status
- If the account is blocked.
- Also, if you have forgotten your password,
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it; all you need to do is follow the listed instructions below.
- Visit the page that says Reset your password to start.
- Select the reason why you can’t sign in and click Next.
- Enter the email address you used to open your Microsoft account.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen and select Next.
- You can choose if you want a one-time code. This will prompt a code to be sent to your second-choice phone number or your email address.
- Input the code you receive on the next screen and create a new password.
To sign out of the MSN Hotmail account. Select your account picture at the top of the screen, and then click on sign out.
Afterward, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the code sent to your email address. With the recovery code, you can recover your MSN Hotmail login email account and reset your account to a new email account.