To open New Gmail Account is a hassle and stress-free process and that’s only when you do it the right way. It can be done from almost any device as long as there are an active data connection and a web browser. If the Google Mail official app is available, you can also log in from it. Opening a new Gmail account is what this blog post is all about.
In general, Google is a platform with so many products and services. However, Google Mail is one of the many services Google offers. For you to access and use these services, you must have a Google account this is where the new Gmail Account comes in. The good news is that you just need one Google account to get access to and use all of Google’s products and services.
How to Open New Gmail Account
Remember we established a fact that a Gmail new account is free to create. It does not cost at all apart from regular data charges. Follow carefully and accordingly, the steps below to open a new Gmail Account.
- Get hold of your internet-connected device and launch any web browser on the device. If you have the Gmail app installed on your device, it will do. You can launch it instead.
- On the welcome page, find and tap on the “Create an account” button.
- Now fill correctly the new Gmail account sign-up form with all the details required.
- Enter your mobile number into the field required and verify that the mobile number belongs to you following the onscreen instructions.
- Read the terms and privacy shown to you and tap on the “I agree” button if you agree to the terms and privacy.
The moment you agree to the terms and privacy of your account, you would be successfully signed in to your newly created account. You should know by heart the password and username or mobile number you used in creating the account for easy login.
How to Sign in Gmail Account
In the meantime, if you have a Gmail account, you can sign in at any time using any internet-connected device. Therefore, with the steps below, you can sign in to your Gmail account on almost any device.
- Grab your internet-connected device and turn it on.
- Launch the Gmail official app or any web browser and seek the web address www.gmail.com.
- On the welcome page, you should see the signup field. Enter your login details into the signup field and tap on the sign-in link or button.
Hence, after a few seconds, you should be successfully signed in your Gmail account. Afterward, you can go check the email you haven’t read or make some changes to your profile setting.
How to set up a Google Account using Browser
It is also fast and easy to open a Google account with your PC or web browser. Check out the below for the step-by-step process on how to open a Google Account on a web browser.
- Firstly, open your device
- Go to www.accounts.google.com sign up or create an account
- Enter the required details in the blank provided space
- Create an email address with your name or use a current one instead.
- Click on Next
- Enter recovery email, phone number, gender, and birthday
- Click on Next
- Verify your phone number
- Follow the instructions on your screen
- Agree with the terms and conditions
In addition, you can now sign in with the Google Account on any supported device. You can make use of it for your school, personal, and business. With the open Google account, you can now make use of Gmail, YouTube, and other Google services of your choice.
Importance Of A Google Account
Google Account is one of the most profound and highly recommended email service providers in the world. Currently, Google Account also known as Gmail is the leading email service provider in the world with over a billion of register users. Having a Google account gives you access to a wide range of services that include YouTube, Google AdSense, Google Drive, Gmail, and more. This allows you to enjoy free access to all Google services and products. Likewise, it allows you to access not Google services and products that include Facebook and others.