PayPal is an online company that deals with fund transfer. PayPal Refund is something to consider when making payment with the platform. When it comes to PayPal refund, there is a lot you need to know. There are several factors that you need to consider like where your money goes when to receive your PayPal Refund, the duration and the steps on how to issue a refund.
Below I will be giving you some hints on all the factors stated above. Be rest asure that Paypal is regarded as the most secure payment platform on the internet. There are certain questions people ask whenever they have made a payment and later require a refund. They include:
- When should I request for a refund
- How do I request for PayPal Refund
- When should my refund be expected and where will the money be sent and
- How can I view the status of my refund request?
And when it comes to you who receives the payment and wants to issue a refund, you the question is:
- In what way can I issue a refund?
- In what way do I issue a refund to close a dispute?
- If a refund I send is accepted, are the fees from the main transaction credited to my account?
At the end of this article, all these would be answered. Most people request for PayPal Refund due to either purchase of a wrong item or they changed their mind about an item the purchased. Well you canceling a payment and request for a refund is possible, but the question is “HOW DO I REQUEST A PAYPAL REFUND” there still some PayPal refund policy you need to know about
How to Request a PayPal Refund
If the item or service you received does not satisfy you, then that is not a problem. You can communicate directly with the seller through PayPal resolution center. Once you contact them, discuss with them, and know if they would be a PayPal partial refund or a full refund. The best part is that you can request a refund up to 180 days after the payment of the item or service.
PayPal encourages their customers to work with the seller, and request a refund through emailing them. Ask the sellers to visit their transaction details page for your transaction, and click the” issue a refund” icon.
How to Find Seller’s Contact Information to Request a Refund
Finding the seller information to contact them for a refund is very easy. And this is also important if you really require the refund. Here is how to go about it:
- First, you visit the activity section of your PayPal account
- Use the filters to search,
- Once you have found the payment you are looking for, click it
- Look for the recipient’s email address, and send your request directly from your email account.
If you are entitled to a refund since your 180 days have not expired, and after the request for a refund the seller refuses, that is not a problem. All you have to do is open a dispute in the resolution center, and as long as it is still within the 180 days, and your issues meet certain criteria, your refund would be granted.