Your personal safety is one of the things you take seriously. Most people feel their personal safety is not important until something bad happens. Luckily there is now an app available to detect whenever we are in danger. google personal safety app can be found on any pixel device and it helps you to prepare and react in an emergency. It helps you to connect to help and information.
If you own a Pixel device, you should take advantage of the best safety apps for women. In fact, pixel users are at more advantage when it comes to personal security. Just like I said before the personal safety app is one of the advantages of having a pixel phone.
The personal safety app provides you with access to many special features like car crash detection, safety checking, and crisis detection. It also helps you in situations where you cannot call for help. However, there has been an update to the app in which you have the ability to record a video during a crisis using the Emergency SOS feature. However, if you would love to know more about this, read through this article and we will be letting you know all the necessary things you need to know about it.
Features of personal security mobile application
Personal security app has lots of features that are useful to people. These features will help you get out of any danger you find yourself in. Now let’s take a look at these features.
- Emergency sharing: you can share your location and information with your emergency contacts.
- Car crash detection: with this you cab get help calling emergency devices after a car accident. For instance, if your car was involved in an accident your phone can call for help immediately.
- Safety check: you can set up a check-in-timer for your phone to confirm that you are safe. If you do not respond then emergency sharing starts automatically.
- Emergency info: provide medical information and choose your emergency contacts.
- Emergency SOS: when you press the power button 5 times or more you can get help during emergency.
Lastly, you can get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you. Whenever there is a crisis alert you will get notified immediately.
What does personal safety app do?
best personal safety apps 2022 has been of great help to people. What the app does is to save and share your emergency information to your contact when something is about to happen. Not only that your phone can automatically contact emergency services in some countries and with certain carriers.
For instance, when you dial an emergency number on a pixel phone like 911 in the US. You will find an emergency number screen with info and features to help during the emergency.
Is the safe app free?
Smartphones are currently a great advantage to us and it is a great advantage to every aspect of our daily lives. It is one of those ways you can communicate with friends, create photos and make videos whenever you are in danger. However, the safe app is definitely for free for instance, safe me from California is a free app for Android and iOS smartphones. It is a personal security app designed to enhance your security and privacy in different ways.
How to set up the personal safety app
Setting up the bsafe app is very easy and straightforward all you have to do is follow the steps below and you are good to go. The only thing you need to do is fill in some of your personal information
- First open the safety app
- If you haven’t logged in you will be asked to do so with your Google account
- After that tap Continue
- You will be asked to select emergency contacts.
- Tap Add contact and select whoever you want
- Then tap Next
- Fill out whatever information you want in the Add medical information section including blood type then Tap Done.
However, with this step, you have successfully completed the app setup. The google personal safety app is only available for Pixel phones. You can now share status updates during emergency sharing.
Best Personal Safety Apps
There are now safety apps available for download. With these apps, you can protect yourself during danger or when you sense any danger. Let’s take a look at some of these apps.
- Red Panic Button
- Circle of 6
- My Safetipin
- Watch over me
- Silent Beacon
- React mobile
- Red Panic Button
- First Aid: American Red Cross
Personality security is one thing you should not joke with and sometimes it is a difficult subject to approach but there is nothing as important as securing yourself.