Good news to all high school students in the US. Meanwhile, if you have been searching for the best domestic scholarship that offers a wide range of financial aid and support, I have the right suggestion for you. However, with the Questbridge Scholarship for all students in the United States of America, you can complete your education at an affordable cost. Nevertheless, Questbridge is a scholarship program in the United States that strives to help low-income students from all walks of life. As a result, the Questbridge grant is one of the largest need-based high school scholarships available. However, it is worthwhile to note that this program was first founded in 1994.
In addition, the Questbridge Scholarship provides qualified aspirants coverage such as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, travel expenses, and other financial aid. However, you must first determine your eligibility before applying for the scholarship. Nevertheless, once you meet the requirements, you will automatically be approved and granted a scholarship to your selected college. Therefore, keep reading through this review for steps and guidelines to apply for a scholarship with Quest Bridge.
About Questbridge Scholarship
Furthermore, as mentioned above, Questbridge was first established in 1994. It began as a national nonprofit company based in Palo Alto, California. Meanwhile, the main aim of the scheme is to connect outstanding low-income students with leading colleges and opportunities in the United States. Nonetheless, Quest Bridge helps high school students through their college education until they get their first job.
Amazingly, to provide its students with the best college experience, Questbridge is in partnership with several colleges. Some of their partners include Amherst College, Barnard College, Boston College, and Boston University. However, Questbridge will select the best college or university for you from the list. Also, you can check out the next outline for some other partners in the scheme.
What Are The Colleges That Are Members of QuestBridge?
Meanwhile, aside from the earlier mentioned partners, other colleges and universities in partnership with Quest Bridge include,
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carleton College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colby College
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Davidson College
- Denison University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Grinnell College
- Hamilton College
- Haverford College
- Macalester College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Middlebury College
- Northwestern University
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Stanford University
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Vassar College
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- Yale University
Who is Eligible for a QuestBridge Scholarship?
Furthermore, one of the main aims of this scheme, as mentioned, is to help low-income students without outstanding results further their education. However, this is not all. There are other requirements needed to apply for a scholarship with Quest Bridge and they include:
- You must have completed your High School Education.
- Must be a citizen of the United States and a Permanent resident.
- Note; international students currently attending High School in the US can also apply.
- Must have A’s in the most challenging courses.
- You must be amongst the top 5 to 10 graduating classes.
How to Apply for the 2022 Quest Bridge Scholarship Program
However, based on the Questbridge official website, for you to be considered for the 2022 Questbridge Scholarship, you will need to submit a free online National College Match application. Also, you will need the following to complete your application:
- Information about your grades, extracurricular activities, family, and financial situation
- Two essays and short answers.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Counselor’s Report from Your High School.
- Profile of the School (optional, but recommended).
- Transcripts from high school and perhaps other transcripts (unofficial transcripts are accepted).
- Any standard exam score reports that are such as the SAT, ACT, Subject Tests, IB, AP, or TOEFL (unofficial test score reports are accepted).
Finally, once you have completed your application, Questbrigde will select a college or university for you from the partner list above. Note: You will have to wait to be notified whether or not you are a finalist. Additionally, if you’re selected as a finalist, you will have to submit additional information to the college or university selected for you.