Did you forget the email address you use to sign in to your Gmail account or your phone number for your Gmail account? No need to panic. In this article, you can find the right step to recover your Gmail account. We know if you are locked out and the cold reality of using free cloud services like Google is that you do not have a human mediator to help you. The new upgrade on Google service allows you to easily recover and retrieve your Gmail account within a few seconds.
Imagine you have spent your digital life for the last 12 years on Google. You rely on their mail and calendar, Google drive for storage, and Google Photos for your photo archive. Then you got locked out after forgetting your password, isn’t that frustrating. That is why we have researched and brought up this article. So you can know how you can actually recover your Gmail account with no stress but a few taps on your mobile app. If you have an account through your work, school, or other groups, we will be giving you useful steps on how to retrieve it.
How to Recover your Gmail Account
First of all, in recovering your Gmail account, you need to provide your recovery email address or phone number. Where you can receive a code or link to recover your Gmail account. If you forgot your password to gain access to your Gmail account, the following are steps you can recover your Gmail account with just these steps.
- Visit your Google sign in page.
- Click on the forgot password.
- Answer the question, so they can confirm you own the account.
- Reset your password when asked to.
- Create a strong password and if you cannot click on the learn how to create a strong password.
If you have trouble with these steps, try the tips to complete account recovery steps. To help you more on how you can recover your Gmail account. Right from there, you can create a new password that you can easily remember but will be difficult for people to suggest.
If you Forgot your Email Address
There are different options you can use as your email address to sign in to your Google account. This includes a username or password. but if you don’t have this, you can learn to recover your email address or username. If you forgot the email address of your Gmail account. Here are the steps to follow on how to go about the whole process.
- Follow the steps to find your email address.
- You need to know you need your phone number or the recovery email address for the account.
- Or the full name on your account.
- Follow the instructions to confirm it is your account.
- You will see list of username that match your account.
- Check for your account and enter your password.
After you have done this you have successfully retrieved your account with these steps. That’s all, you have still had a problem, you can simply visit the Google help center where you can also find solution in recovering your account.