What is the Statsforspotify?
Stats for Spotify is a digital setup that allows all Spotify users to track all their activities on Spotify with ease. When you use the stats, you can view all your most listened to. It could involve your most-listened-to artists, genres, podcasts, tracks, and more. What’s more, you can view how your ranks are changing. You can also do so from your PC or your mobile devices.
With the popular music streaming platform, one has multiple access to streaming their favorite music, artists, and many more. With its millions of users who are paying subscribers and those who do so for free, one can see why it is vastly known worldwide.
Now, with all the best Spotify has to offer, this leads many to want to find the best way they can access all the best music services on Spotify. Nevertheless, Statsforspotify is one of the best tools out there. This article will tell you more details about Stats for Spotify and you should read on to learn more.
Is The Stats For Spotify Free?
Using the Stas for Spotify for your personal needs doesn’t incur costs. It is completely free to use. However, you may only be charged the regular data charges and it depends on your network provider. Viewing your favorite tracks, genres, songs, and more is free.
How Do I Login To StatsforSpotify?
Before you can get any sort of access to the Stats for Spotify platform to get their best features, you will need to log in first. If you already have an account this should pretty easy for you. All you have to do is:
- Click on the Green login button
- Once the next page loads, simply input your login details like your username, email address, and your password.
- Click on the login button once done
Now that it’s done and out of the way, you have successfully logged in to your Stats for Spotify account.
How To Sign Up For Stats For Spotify
The above direction states the easy way how you can easily log into your Stats for Spotify. However, what if you haven’t created an account yet? Well, here’s what you’ll do:
- Visit any web browser of your choice
- Visit the Stats for Spotify sign-up page at https://www.statsforspotify.com/
- Once the next page loads, click on the sign-up for Spotify at the bottom page
- Next, enter your email address accurately
- You will then create a new password specifically for this account
- Then, provide your Date of birth credentials as well as your gender
- Finally, click on Sign Up
Once all of that is completed, you have successfully created an account you can now use to view your Spotify stats.
How To use the Statsforspotify
If you want more guidance on how to use Statsforspotify for your musical needs, all you need to do are state below.
- If you want to access your profile on the Statsforspotify platform, you only have to ‘Viewprofile’ button on your mobile device. If you are using your PC and your Mac, simply click on the Profile button visible.
- If you want to access the Settings tab, you only have to launch settings by clicking the gear icon, if you are using a mobile. If you use a PC or a Mac, click on the user profile.
- You can also decide to view using the wider info. This displays a menu of our favorite artists and songs.
How To Install The Stats For Spotify
Aside from viewing all your Spotify stats from the web, did you also know that you can easily install the app? Installing the application on your mobile device makes it so much easier to get all your facts straight and easy without so much hassle.
What’s more, it is also easy to install the app and use. However, the installation of the Stats for Spotify app can only be done on your mobile device. Here’s what to do:
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection
- Visit your App store or Google Play store on your mobile device
- In the search bar, you have to type in ‘Stats for Spotify’
- Click the search icon to start loading results
- Once the apps have loaded, select the app that has the correct title
- Tap on Install
- Once the Installation is done you only have to launch the app in your app menu.
- Once the app is launched, click on Next and then ‘Log In’
- The login process will have to be done with your Spotify account; hence you will be directed to a web or so
- Select any of the following login processes of your choice. You can either choose to log in with your Facebook, With Apple, With Google, or phone number
- Once you have selected the login process of your choice, you only have to follow the on-screen directions to complete the signing-in process.
Finally, once all of that is done, you can now begin using the stats for Spotify on your mobile devices.
How To See My Spotify Stats on the PC, Web, Mac
If you are to see the Spotify software on your Mac, PC, or Web, it is quite easy to do so. Navigating to the Spotify Stats are pretty easy to do so as it is user-friendly. If you want to see your Spotify Stas on either the Mac, PC, or the Web, all you need to do is:
- Tap on the User’s profile name. It is located at the upper right hand of the app
- You are to select the account tab in the Spotify
- Click the Profile tab from the drop-down menu
- Now, you can now browse all your frequently played artists’ songs as well as the list of your playlists
- Hit on the See All under any category to expand the list of songs, playlists, or artists.
Finally, you can view every single one of your activities that is done on Spotify with so much ease. Now, that you know a few things about the Stats for Spotify, you can now explore many more with the app or the web version if you use a PC.