Do you know that a forklift driver job in USA could earn you about $18.15 to $28.50 per hour while on the job? One may wonder how to possibly get a forklift driver job in USA with visa sponsorship whereby they can earn as much as $18.15 to $28.50 hourly. In this article, we will be letting you know all you need to know about a forklift driver.
You need little or no experience to get this job but it is recommended that you pass the driving test. We will also tell you how to get the job without having the experience of the job as you can earn as much as $720.15 to $1120.50 USD weekly. This is not just the only job you can do to earn this amount in USD weekly below is a list of other jobs and how much you can earn monthly.
- Filling Station Attendant – $35,550 USD to $40,702 USD
- Warehouse Forklift Operator– $33,500 USD to $41,802 USD
- School Bus Driver – $36,510 USD to $42,500 USD
- House Cleaner Job – $34,520 USD to $43,600 USD
- Marine Job – $37,750 USD to $48,702 USD
- Technical Support Job – $36,320 USD to $49,702 USD
- Truck Driver Job – $33,570 USD to $50,823 USD
Additionally, as easy as it is to get a forklift job in USA with visa sponsorship, you will be required to present some files and documents before you can get this job. However, your visa sponsorship will commence when you have finally secured an employer who is willing to employ you and has the visa sponsorship program as part of the agreement on your employment report.
Lots of foreigners have made it to the US with visa sponsorship jobs, you are also advised to be cautious with who your share your vital information. Hence, we plead that you adhere to every piece of information shared in this blog post effectively.
Who is Forklift Driver
A forklift driver transports a variety of goods in a warehouse and on construction sites. They are also in charge of delivering, offloading and loading these goods to the right stations in a warehouse and on sites of construction.
Likewise, a forklift driver job may also include the following;
- Loading and offloading of stuff from different vehicles.
- Keeping pallets packed in their right position at the warehouse or storage facility.
- Ensuring the safety of loads.
- Taking good care of the equipment in their care.
- Adhering to instructions is vital.
- Time management.
Where And How to Apply for a Forklift Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
In this modern time, there is no better place to seek for a job especially if you are computer literate than the Internet. And by saying computer literate, you don’t necessarily need to be a computer or an internet guru but just have a little knowledge of making use of the internet. There are several job sites to apply for a job online. these sites listed below can also be of good help when visited.
You can visit any of the above-listed job sites to search for jobs on the platform. While on any of the platforms, you will need to fill out a job application form. It includes making provisions for your skill document, certificates if necessary, and also your experiences. The next paragraph contains the necessary documents that you will be required.
What Do I Need to Become a Forklift Driver
Knowledge! Simply, all you need to become a forklift is knowledge of it. And how do you get the knowledge of being a good forklift driver? There are several ways to go about it. It can be through a college course, or an internship/apprenticeship. Nevertheless, you can also apply to an employer who will train you directly. Let’s look at how you can get and do a forklift job in USA with visa sponsorship by having any of this required experience.
- College Course: this is very easy; you are required to have passed through a level 2 certificate or award in forklift truck operations to acquire the necessary certifications which would allow you to get a forklift job in USA. You may also be required to provide a construction skills certificate scheme if you want to apply for a forklift driver job in USA if you want to work on a construction site.
- Internship Or Apprenticeship: if you are not possessing any college qualification, you should be able to provide an apprenticeship certificate. It must prove that you have been trained in a construction site or a warehouse. This is to ensure that you have had the experience of a forklift driver. One of the requirements is a certificate stating that you have completed an intermediate apprenticeship training in distribution chain warehouse operations. This must be provided to your employer before you can get the job granted.
- Apply Directly To an Employer: There are so many companies that allow people to do a forklift driver job in USA with visa sponsorship with or without experience. Meanwhile, you will be applying as an apprentice to gain more experience on the job. The program usually runs for a period of 3-6 months before such a person can be employed fully in the company.
Skills Required for Forklift Driver Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Although we have listed the qualification that you need to get a forklift driver job in USA with visa sponsorship. If you have these skills listed below then you can count as a huge advantage to yourself. These skills will help you to be outstanding in your field as a forklift driver. These skills may include;
- Good knowledge of your body’s well-being.
- Good record-taking.
- Ability to work in an environment with other people.
- Safety tip alliance and adherence.
With these skills in place, you will start working and make money from doing a forklift job in USA. However, your visa sponsorship will come place after you have your employment from an employer in USA. However, when picking a visa go for an H-1B or H-2B visa. It is the only visa with a sponsorship program.