For music lovers, Last.fm is the one-stop platform that allows you to explore top music, listen to your favorite songs by your favorite artists, and learn more about other artists. So, if you want to enjoy all of these, you must have an account. But if you already have an account, all you need is a Last.fm login. So, the purpose of this process is to allow users who are already members of the platform to access their accounts.
What’s more, Last.fm Login is very easy to carry out, and all you need is your mobile device or PC, an internet connection, and a web browser. In addition, users also need to make sure that their login credentials are accurate and related to their accounts. If this is not observed, then sadly, you will be unable to sign in to your account.
I am sure you know that Last.fm is a music website that was founded in 2002, and its current status is active. This means that a lot of people still use Last.fm. Moreover, it allows you to play music, discover artists, and even find songs. So, if you want to log in to your account and do all of these amazing things, keep scrolling.
How To Login On Last.fm
This process is quite straightforward. What’s more, it is easy to carry out and is possible within a few minutes. So, if you already have a Last.fm account and you want to log in or sign in, follow the steps below to begin the procedure:
- Connect your PC or mobile device to the internet.
- Open your search engine.
- Visit https://www.last.fm/.
- Then, click on the login option at the top of the page.
- If you do not have an account, the Sign-Up tab will take you to the account creation page.
- So, after you tap on login, enter your username or email on the next screen.
- Next, provide your password.
After you do, tap on the red Let Me In tab below the page, and you will be able to sign in or log in to your existing account. But if any of your login details are incorrect, you will be told and asked to enter the correct one.
How To Reset Last.fm Password
One of the factors that makes it impossible for you to access your account is an incorrect password. So, if you enter the wrong password, you will not be able to gain entry to your account. But forgetting is another thing. So, if you cannot recall your password, here are the steps you need to take to be able to reset it:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web crawler.
- Go to https://www.last.fm/login.
- This is the official URL for the login page.
- Then, click the Forgot your Username or Password link.
- You will get a redirection to another page where you will need to enter your username or email address.
Tap on the red Send Instructions button and follow the steps you find on the next page to complete this process.