Are you a nursing student? Do you want to complete your education, but you are only looking to do so in Anambra State? Well, not to worry, there are some amazing Nursing Schools in Anambra State. What’s more, Anambra is one of the 36 states in Nigeria. Furthermore, it is one of the states with the best nursing schools.
In addition, if you want a list of some of the best nursing schools that you can enroll in, check out the content below because I will be giving you everything you want to know.
The Role Of Nurses In Nigeria
Moreover, there is a high demand for nurses in Nigeria, and there are a lot of students who are willing and interested in becoming one. So, if you are a student who is interested in learning nursing science and finally obtaining a degree, by going to any of these schools in Anambra State, you will be able to get your degree and work as a nurse in Nigeria. What’s more, if you feel like Anambra State is where you would like to further your education, that’s not a problem.
Apart from Nurses, these universities train students who want to be midwives as well. For instance, the School of Basic Midwifery in Iyi-Enu. Therefore, no matter what type of nurse you would like to become, Anambra State has got you covered, so what are you waiting for? You can visit their official website and check out more about the schools and how you can enroll.
Nursing Schools in Anambra State
Anambra State has some of the best Nursing Schools in the country, and I will be listing them out for you below, so keep scrolling.
- School of Nursing (SON) Iyi Enu Hospital, Ogidi.
- School of Basic Midwifery, Iyi-Enu.
- College of Nursing, Diocesan Hospital, Amichi.
- Department of Nursing (DON), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi.
- School of Nursing (SON), Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala.
- School of Nursing, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Nkpor.
- College of Nursing, St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha.
- School of Nursing (SON), St. Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.
- School of Nursing (SON), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- School of Nursing, Millennium College of Nursing Sciences, Awka, Anambra State.
- Tansian University, Oba, Anambra State.
- School of Nursing, Iye-Enu, Anambra State.
What’s more, these schools have increased the number of Nurses in the country. In addition, these schools have also produced a lot of professional nurses both in Nigeria and around the world. Finally, when you go to any of these schools above, you can be sure that you will be able to be a good and professional nurse who is ready to finally go into the world and save lives.