PayPal Login to My Account is easy to do but you have to be careful f phishing pages on the web. You can always use the PayPal Login to My Account section on the official website. A PayPal account can function for so many things, one of those things is to send and receive funds internationally. You can convert funds to the PayPal platform.
The PayPal login page isn’t really too difficult to access but you need to make sure you are at the right age.
How to Create an Account
First of all, you cannot make use of the PayPal Login to My Account if you do not have an account. This is one reason why you need to create an account. This step is for those who do not have an account before now. If you have an account already, skip this step.
- From your web browser, navigate to the Paypal website
- Next, hit the sign-up link at the top right corner of the page
- Select the type of account you want to open (this would be either a personal account or a business account). But note that the account you sign up for will determine the type of card you can apply for.
- After selecting hit the “next” button at the bottom of the pop-up
- Fill out the form you see and continue by hitting the next button once again.
- Repeat the steps to continue to complete your sign-up.
After creating your account, you would be able to make use of the PayPal Login to My Account steps to access your account. You don’t have to create an account any time you come on this platform anymore.
Login PayPal Account
If you have an account already the steps you have to follow are quite easier than the signup steps. You can always log in to your account anytime and anywhere and manage it efficiently and this can be done by following the set of instructions given to you which is listed below.
- Put on your data connection and open the web browser of your choice.
- When the browser loads, hit the search bar and paste this link. After pasting, tap enter or search as your browser would suggest.
- The speed at which the page would load totally depends on your web browser and your internet connection. When the page loads, you would see a text field asking you to enter your email address. Simply enter the email address and hit the “next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your password on the new form that is visible to you and tap “Login”.
Wait to be redirected to your new account. That’s it for logging in to your PayPal account. It’s best that the user doesn’t share his or her login information with other users as that is one of the best ways to protect your account.
How to Change PayPal Password Account
The first method you can use to change your PayPal password is through a forgotten password. This method is for people that can’t log in to their PayPal account probably because of an incorrect password. If you need help changing your password, follow these instructions:
- Visit the PayPal password recovery page.
- Enter your email address for your PayPal account and click Next.
- Click Next to receive a text for confirmation.
- Enter the security code sent to your phone and click Continue.
Afterward, you can create a new password that you can remember and will be difficult for people to guess. That’s all to reset your password if you’ve forgotten your PayPal account login information.
Another Method To Account Password Change
This method is quite different but similar to the one above. The difference is that the changing of your password is done in your account. Meaning, you’ve to log in to your account to change your password from there. This includes the following instruction:
- When you’re logged in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the Setting icon.
- Click on Security.
- Then, Select Password to change your password.
- Enter your current password, and new password, and confirm the password.
- Finally, click Change Password.
The process is used when you find out that someone has a login to your account. Then you don’t need to go to the Forgot password page. Directly from your account, you can change and update your password. Keep in mind, the same process also applys to the concept of PayPal resetting passwords on the app.
Can’t Reset PayPal Password
In case you can’t change your PayPal password, this can be a result that your account was hacked or blocked. If you have found out that your account is not under your control or is facing a block, you can contact PayPal contact customer service for assistance in recovering your PayPal account.