On the contrary, the Fulbright Scholarship stands out to be an application in which foreign students get to apply in other for them to chase their bright futures. Meanwhile, this Fulbright Scholarship is not only meant for students to apply. But also, young artists and young professionals to study and conduct research in the United States. However, this University is one of the best universities in the world, this students program Operates in more than 160 countries all over the world. While applying for this scholarship, there is no restriction on the number of countries that can apply for it. In other words, students can apply for this from any part of the world in the globe.
Furthermore, the application of the Fulbright Scholarship student program is controlled by binational Fulbright commissions / Foundation or US Embassies. In other words, this means, all foreign student’s applications and organized by these offices. Meanwhile, this Fulbright Scholarship is willing to help young students from around the world. This is because this scholarship is every year to all young growing students. Would you love to know more about the requirement or how to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship? Continue reading this article and you will know the eligibilities and how to apply for it respectively.
Fulbright Scholarship Requirement
You can’t just apply for this Fulbright Scholarship anyhow. Therefore, you need to meet some requirements before you can apply for it. Meanwhile, below are the requirements which users need to meet before they can apply for the Fulbright Scholarship:
- Before applicants can apply for it, applicants need to must have completed undergraduate education and have a degree similar to a bachelor’s degree in handy.
- A valid passport issued by the Government
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. or must be DOCTORAL and have the endorsement of their home institution.
- All candidates must have an outstanding academic record and a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must take their first TOEFL before they apply
- All Applicants applying for it must meet the minimum score on the TOEFL (score of 90 required)
- Candidates must have high motivation and a serious dedication to finishing the programs as planned and returning home.
- This University gives preference to students who have never studied abroad.
However, applicants should also note that only those with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be called up for interviews.
Nevertheless, it is also known that Fulbright University comes across great challenges in finding positioning for such grantees unless their proposal is lean toward economics, development-related areas, democracy, human rights, and conflict resolution.
On the contrary, the Fulbright Scholarship application steps can’t be listed out here. But in this paragraph, we will be listing out some things that need to complete an application.
- Applicants will be asked to provide written research objectives and a professional resume.
- They will also need to provide three references specifying their personal, academic, and professional competence of their selves. However, this should be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
- A copy of the academic transcript from each post-secondary institution. This is not compulsory. But I available it should be scanned and uploaded to the online application available.
- TOEFL Score report.
However, as has been stated earlier, to apply for this Fulbright Scholarship needs applicants to visit the U.S. Embassy website. All those listed above are what make the application complete. However, failing to provide any of those won’t make it complete.